It's hard to believe that they would find it necessary to stock that lake with Bass after what I saw last Summer. I had located what I thought was a large school of Crappie out on the flats. So I put out the spider rig, and immediately started catching 8-12" Bass, LOTS of them!! After about 30 minutes of that, I moved on to another spot, and got the exact same result, then to another spot....same thing. After a couple of hours, I decided to try jigging brush. Every pile i fished was LOADED with dink Bass! I tried jigging trees and stumps......more Bass. They were literally everywhere! I probably caught over 200 small Bass that day, and maybe 6 Crappie. Went back a couple of weeks later hoping for different result, insane I know, and sure enough, dink Bass everywhere. I have seen the reports on Lucky Landing's Facebook page, so I'm sure a lot of people target them. But not nearly as many Bass are kept out of there as Crappie. I can't see how a Bass stocking would be necessary with the kind of numbers I saw last year.