HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ordered boat today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scrat View Post
    Question! Has it got a live well The reason I am asking is tracker panfish is in the middle between the seats and this one is on the side I am thinking!!!!!
    It has a 30 inch livewell on the side.

Regards
    Likes scrat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by litewirehooker View Post
    Lots of extreme boats with stick steering in ga. Mine is similar........I have a breakaway trailor and saves about 1and half feet when folded back......Good Luck
    They don't use the break away anymore at Xtreme. The guy told me too many lawsuits around the country from them. What they use now is a removable tongue......I have seen several trailer makers that are using the removable tongue now.

Regards

Post Thanks / Like

That is nice looking boat. I sure like the idea of a stick steer. I would love to be able to fish and drive from the same seat. That would be perfect. I have not driven one. How hard are they to steer? Seems like you could mess up fairly easily driving one but again I haven't driven one. I wonder how a 17' one would do on mid size waters? Anyway, great looking boat. I am jealous.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tncrappiebass View Post
    That is nice looking boat. I sure like the idea of a stick steer. I would love to be able to fish and drive from the same seat. That would be perfect. I have not driven one. How hard are they to steer? Seems like you could mess up fairly easily driving one but again I haven't driven one. I wonder how a 17' one would do on mid size waters? Anyway, great looking boat. I am jealous.

I don't have a lot of time in a stick steer. But have driven one and while it is a little different I like the fact I don't have to get up and move to the front to start trolling and fishing. I am in my mid 60's...carrying way too much weight.....one knee has been replaced......another knee needs replacing and also a hip...so wanted a boat I would be sitting down in and not up on a deck moving around and go overboard. They are now able to hook up 90 HP engines with stick steer using hydraulic steering. Saw one that was 18 feet with a 60 HP engine on it. Mine is just mechanical steering but really looking forward to getting it.

Regards

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

My last boat was a stick boat and I moved to a bass boat in '09 for lower back comfort. I still wish I had it from time to time, and always miss the versatility of it. I predict many happy days in that ride. I wish you well.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Alpha hawk ... how are you getting along with that boat?
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice boat enjoy

Post Thanks / Like

Been looking at one for several years. My buddy has one and it's awesome. I'm looking the 18ft with 60" bottom. Can't decide on size of motor. You should get many years of great service out of it. Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warhawk View Post
    Alpha hawk ... how are you getting along with that boat?
    Love it. I have a Smooth Moves suspension on the front seat....rides as smooth as silk. This will probably be the last boat I buy....but if I did decide to get another one it would be same company......same layout.....but would get the 16 footer with a 72 inch wide bottom and a 60 horse on it. I fish a lot of tail waters and have to deal with lot of rocks. This 125 gauge hull is tough as nails.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes SuperCorona LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats. Nice ride

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast