Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crappie masters

Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember reading "artificial only" for that tourney. I'm kicking myself for not getting my ducks in a row so I could have fished this one. Just got too swamped at work.

"Keep talkin smack and I'll make ya famous !!!"
    B&L Marine Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Shiners were used by several of the teams
    Likes waxnslabs LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Most them tourney folks have boats wrapped full of stickers and shirts full of patches of sponsors of different jigheads, roadrunners, beetlespins, crappie nibblet, etc. and then they use shiners. Use about 40 poles too

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie masters

Quote Originally Posted by GETDANET View Post
    Here you go Slab
    Ouch on your half that pic. GETDANET my foot, more like GETDAGUN. Crappie masters

Nice shirts tho!!! Crappie masters
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.
    Likes 20watt LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default 14th

My son and I finished 14th and had a great time; must have culled about 30 that was around a pound. 2nd through 15th was really tight. This is my Kingston; my grandson in the picture with Chuck and me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats I see you had your lucky charm with you!
    A Bad Day of Fishing is Better Than a Good Day of Work!

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any video out there of this tournament?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    I don't remember reading "artificial only" for that tourney. I'm kicking myself for not getting my ducks in a row so I could have fished this one. Just got too swamped at work.
    I cut this from the CM website

15. BOATS: You must fish from a boat. Rubber Rafts, Canoes and Go-Devils are not allowed. Two-person teams (one boat per team) must stay within 25 feet of each other while fishing.
    16. POLES: Limit of eight (8) poles per team during tournament applies except where a state limit is set at a lesser number. Teams may use rod and reel combos, hand-held pole and reel combos or hand-held poles.
    17. BAITS: A maximum of two baits per pole may be used during tournament hours if in accordance with Local and State laws. Live and artificial bait may be used excluding Ultimate Challenge tournaments.
    18. MOTORS: All tournament boats are required to have a minimum 6 HP or greater motor.
    19. OTHER EQUIPMENT: Binoculars and other magnifying devices are not allowed during pre-fishing or tournament at any time. Under water cameras during competition is not allowed. The use of mobile communication devices such as cellular phones, marine radios, walkie-talkies, CB’S, etc. to communicate fishing information during tournament hours is prohibited.
    20. SPOTTING: During tournament hours no one may spot fish for you or mark fishing spots for you.
    21. LANDING FISH: Crappie must be hooked and landed with a rod or pole by team member(s). Crappie must be hooked through the lip or in the mouth. Landing nets may be used.
    22. HOLE- SITTING: No hole sitting by a competitor or non-competitor boat during the tournament will be allowed.
    23. LIFE JACKETS: Life jackets or personal flotation devices must be worn while on plane. All State and Local rules and regulations supersede tournament rules.

Post Thanks / Like

Hole sitting?? Whats that?

Post Thanks / Like

Anchoring on a spot like they do on Poverty Point
    A Bad Day of Fishing is Better Than a Good Day of Work!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast