Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 82 of 110 FirstFirst ... 32727980818283848592 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ WATER TEMPS AND FISHING THREAD!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ssouthard View Post
    46 degrees
    Thanks....bet the Gators are having fun!
    With all this ran the lake will turn over and heat up fast!

Everyone remember.....even if the water is muddy (it takes a lot for CJ to muddy up) fish will bite....now is the time to offer bright colors or colors darker than the water....also a spinner or blade for extra thump and flash!
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default INBRED

Quote Originally Posted by INTIMIDATOR View Post
    Thanks....bet the Gators are having fun!
    With all this ran the lake will turn over and heat up fast!

Everyone remember.....even if the water is muddy (it takes a lot for CJ to muddy up) fish will bite....now is the time to offer bright colors or colors darker than the water....also a spinner or blade for extra thump and flash!

Hey Cousin Steve , remember in some past blogs MOST Crappie and gatrors are inbred, you know how people talk, I wouldn't allow any of them in my boat. Just saying, know what I mean Vern ??
    What do we really need, 40+
    CJP
    ONE MORE CST.......

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely
    Retired Lake Erie Fishing Guide
    Off Duty Charters, Huron and Port Clinton Ohio

Headboat Captain/ Towboat operator

Post Thanks / Like

I am curtain that the lake temps will rise quickly this week with all this rain. I would also bet the Morels are popping up too! What to do... Fish or hunt mushroom? CJ WATER TEMPS AND FISHING THREAD!

Post Thanks / Like

Went out 2 different times today between storms....water looks great...good trip out!
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Intimidator, I am so glad that I found your posting. I used to read the one's you had on the southwest forum. Always found the info you and the other had about C J to be very useful. also like how you guys always working to make the lake and the fishing better by creating habitat. just wanted t say thanks for all you and the pack do for the rest of us.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI, CJ is about as muddied up as I have ever seen it at about 4". The best water clarity I found was around the Crable house area. Water temp today was 55. A lot of fish at about 19 to 23 feet. I was out for about 2.5 hours testing the boat and fished for awhile. Caught 6 crappie off the dam more or less dead sticking plastic. The watercraft officer was doing boat checks at the ramp so I got my safety check out of the way for the year.
    Likes INTIMIDATOR LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Heading to CJ in the early afternoon. More of a boat test but I'll wet a line for a while. Hopefully I'll get on the board.
    Likes ssouthard LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Crappie View Post
    FYI, CJ is about as muddied up as I have ever seen it at about 4". The best water clarity I found was around the Crable house area. Water temp today was 55. A lot of fish at about 19 to 23 feet. I was out for about 2.5 hours testing the boat and fished for awhile. Caught 6 crappie off the dam more or less dead sticking plastic. The watercraft officer was doing boat checks at the ramp so I got my safety check out of the way for the year.
    I got up to the lake as well yesterday and found the same conditions as Crazy although I might have been there a little later in the day. I found the water temps to be 63 north and 63 south. When the lake muddies up like that I wonder if the fish quit feeding for awhile.
    Likes INTIMIDATOR LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

The wife and I are entered in the Big Bass Bash at the Lake of the Ozarks, the refurb1 is ready, tournament sponsored Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428884737.948391.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  49.8 KB April 18-19 Osage Beach, MO