Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stren, Stren, Stren, Stren...

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at cabela's website and they have the 330yd. spool of hi-vis gold on sale for $2.88

Post Thanks / Like

YOU DA MAN! Thank you kindly, sir! Happy Easter to you and all!

Post Thanks / Like

Slab, I got a box in the mail today and I was happy. Much to my surprise there were 4 spools of stren a pack of hooks and a crappie.com decal. I was only expecting one spool of line. I will pass the good fortune forward and give 2 of the spools of line for prizes at the Spring Fling on Green on the 25th of April.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dave the wave View Post
    Slab, I got a box in the mail today and I was happy. Much to my surprise there were 4 spools of stren a pack of hooks and a crappie.com decal. I was only expecting one spool of line. I will pass the good fortune forward and give 2 of the spools of line for prizes at the Spring Fling on Green on the 25th of April.
    See, I told y'all this before: "crappie fishermen are the best".
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes shipahoy41, willietex75766 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I have never used this line before.
    The gold looks to be a light golden color. And seems like it would disappear well in the water?
    Much better than the Hi vis yellow or orange. And probably can see it just as well above water.

Post Thanks / Like

Got my package today. Many thanks to Stren and Slab for 4 spools of Stren line a jig and decal. Great site and sponsors here for sure.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tn Johnboy View Post
    Got my package today. Many thanks to Stren and Slab for 4 spools of Stren line a jig and decal. Great site and sponsors here for sure.

Got mine yesterday as well. Gave some to my brother-in-law to get his opinion also. Thanks !!!
    Likes Tn Johnboy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

My dad used Stren when I was a kid and it is all I use now. I am 48 yrs old and love me some Stren.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to personally thank Ed (Slab) and David ("G") for all that they do on behalf of the members of crappie.com and their fellow fishermen. I received a box in the mail today from Slab and when I opened in all I could think of was from Psalms 23: 5-6 "....My cup runneth over, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life." I received thi not because of what I did but because they are very kind and generous individuals. I am thankful for the Stren, hooks, Lindy Dancing tubes, Gewber fish attractant and my own Gewber decal. Many other individuals will also be blessed because of your generosity and I will pay forward 1/3 of this box to other individuals in need. The Stren line, however will remain with me as it is my favorite line and has proven itself to be very durable, visable to these old eyes, and easy to cast. What more can a fellow ask for in a fishing line? I personally love HI-VIS Gold and the fish love it because they know that at the end of it is something good to eat handcrafted by Shipahoy41. Thank you again Slab and "G" for all you do and for thinking of little old me. God Bless You both.

Name:  box of goodies.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  46.3 KB

Mike
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes "G", Tn Johnboy, chaunc, kycreek, Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stren, Stren, Stren, Stren...

Quote Originally Posted by "G" View Post
    I like it because it is very limp...low stretch....low memory.
    You using Geezer string? Sounds like they have the same properties. Stren, Stren, Stren, Stren...
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.
    Likes kycreek, RMGeorge, willietex75766 LIKED above post

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast