Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 lowe stryker 16 , new .

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with all said so far. Get the spare. If they won't throw it in don't buy one from them. Wally has tire and rim combo's as does tractor supply. It's a gotta have item. The boat will do fine, look into an upgrade on the electronics down the road.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes marlinmonty LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Today is the day ! Kinda fired up , never had a new or nice boat before . Its an hour ride down to Cabelas to pick up the new Stryker . Should be home by 3 pm . Ain't slept in a week fretting over it .LOL .

O well , ain't gonna live forever , Here we go !

MM
    Likes Gobob, SeaRay LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I have that exact boat, my could a woulda, concern the gas tank,wish I had more than six and half gallons and the prop, some cabelas put the wrong one on.

Post Thanks / Like

Marlinmonty; Don't forget to take a picture or two and post them in (show your boat) sticky on this forum. We like to see pictures here on crappie.com site. Lots of luck with the new boat.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Should be fine. We got our Pro Team 175 last year new and we went on and got the matching spare and the custom cover for it. Yeah the spare we got was a little extra from a walmart one but at least it matches the ones that is on the trailer. If you are gonna be traveling and staying at a motel on trips I would definitely buy a cover for it. We put ours on each night at the motel and never have had any sticky fingers go inside of it during the night. Knock on wood

Post Thanks / Like

Man that must be 1 long hour ride or a pile of paperwork. Come on marlinmonty where is the pics?

Post Thanks / Like

LOL . I have to look into picture posting , I don't know how for sure . Youngest girl moved to Dallas kind of left me without a picture poster .

MM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12