Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You ever caught this?????

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Just need more cowbell.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

No cabin fever for me. I've got ice fever. I've been filling my prescription pretty regularly for it but for the last five days, it's been ungodly cold up here. These old bones cant stand up to - 15 temps even with a heated shanty, so i'll have to refill my script next week when we get that 20* heatwave.
    Only 6 more weeks until i'm coming down to Ky lake for a vacation.
    Likes Yodibuzz LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc View Post
    Only 6 more weeks until i'm coming down to Ky lake for a vacation.
    That foot of sleet/snow they got should be gone by then (well, that and the coming snow & arctic temps we're gonna get over the next week)

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Ive got that too! The river is taunting me too since its only about 40% iced over, just way too cold to get out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Throw another log on the fire and pull out the maps. Dreaming of the day I can get back on soft water.

Got my sonar unit hooked to a battery in the living room. Reliving all the spots I marked last year. Only 4 weeks to follow up on them.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talked to Fishfried today in central Texas he said it was 35 deg. Down there boys in Texas. Tim the first tourney at Clinton might be on ice I got a new ice hut but been sick the last 4 days And my new 999 is still sitting in the living room. The fever is bad this year. This last much longer I might have a 22 foot plate boat before the ice is gone lol
    Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Naw, it'll be 60ish by then. Accuweather is predicting 62 and a couple of thunderstorms on March 28th. We got about 2 weeks left below freezing and then the thaw begins. The next month is going to go fast, real fast.

I hear ya about down south. They say to move south where it's always warm. Yea right, jokes on them. Bout time they got some ice and snow to deal with. Not much snow left on the ground up here, but the ground is froze solid. Not as deep as last year, but still solid. Pretty soon I'll be spreading grass seed and digging out he mowers for their annual spring tune ups.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cabin fever and working too much fever for me
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a few days in a couple of weeks back and that helped immensely. Had a Wednesday that went to 60* and a friend and I got 3 limits to the boat in just over 3 hours, one limit went with us and the others still swim. Just over a week later, last Friday, ice came to town. The drive from just below Nashville to the house is 50 miles, and it took me almost 3 1/2 hrs to make my driveway. 10mph on the frozen interstate, and the neighborhood was worse. I hear the cabin fever knockin at my door again but I'm not getting up to answer it. Hope you find the meds for it soon Tom, you and Brenda be careful on the freezy skid stuff.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12