Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE 01.30.2015 / 2015 Oklahoma Winter Crappie Camp / Feb 6-8 / Lake Hugo, OK

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish Odie. Dinner plate shaped like a BC makes for pretty fish. Thanks for taking the time to show em.
    Likes deerhunterodie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Pics

Here's the Pictures of winter Camp. I sure hope someone took a picture of everyone in the shirts Ed so graciously sent. I was told the shirts to be given out Saturday evening which I wasn't around for. I had to leave after fishing Saturday as I didn't feel it was right to leave my children at home for two nights straight.

Name:  DSCF1373.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  28.5 KB Merle (Woodworker42), George (Cricket George), Jeff (Fort Gibson Boy), Kirk (Redge), Chatt(Crappie Chatt)
    Name:  DSCF1364.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  35.5 KB Allen (CrappiePapa), Dave (Dave Brown), Cannot remember, rdjj

Name:  DSCF1363.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  39.7 KB Kirk (Redge), Fishers, rdjj, Slab Addict

Name:  DSCF1365.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  39.9 KB Chatt,Merle, Jeff, Okie Bob

Name:  DSCF1366.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  36.9 KB ?, Chris Browning (ckcg4) , ?, Slab Addict

Name:  DSCF1367.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  29.1 KB George, Craig (Reaper), Chatt

Name:  DSCF1368.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  38.9 KB
    Name:  DSCF1370.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  22.5 KB Floyd (IKENI), George, Chatt, Squirms Mom, Can't remember
    Name:  DSCF1371.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  20.6 KB Squirms Mom, Dennis Smith, ?, Chris
    Last edited by Crappie Reaper; 02-09-2015 at 10:38 AM.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry
    Likes varmithunter, Woodworker42, ckcg4, dstreet LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Last pic is Squims Mom, Okie Bob, Dennis Smith and can't remember last guys name.

I'd like to thank Dave Brown for all his effort putting this all together! Can't say enough about his breakfasts he fixed for everyone! Excellent gravy and biscuits! And the fish fry was excellent as well! Good job Dave!
    Sooner born, Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner Dead!
    Mr Crappie ProStaff
    Jigum Jigs ProStaff

Likes Crappie Reaper LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  DSCF1374.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  24.4 KB Squirm, Dr. Nips Bride
    Name:  DSCF1375.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  26.5 KB Nips Bride, Squirm, Frank Official Chili cook off Judges!

Name:  DSCF1376.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  37.4 KB Floyd, Okie Bob?
    Name:  DSCF1377.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  35.7 KB George, Allen, Robert (Wister Slab Daddy),Jeff Fry (Crappielicious), Doug (DeerHunter Odie), Merle, Sqirms Mom
    Name:  DSCF1378.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  36.5 KB Guess that rear!
    Name:  DSCF1379.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  28.3 KB Frank, Dave, Chatt, Floyd
    Name:  DSCF1380.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  32.7 KB Robert and Dougs Bounty for Friday. These two put it on everyone, told us where and how and we still couldn't get in them. Jeff and Darrell did their part as well.
    Name:  DSCF1381.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  26.0 KB Doug holding the two biggest, one was a nice 2.33 lbs!
    Name:  DSCF1382.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  89.3 KB
    Name:  DSCF1383.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  52.0 KB Saturday morning at the Fraizer Ramp, Doug playing Nixon.
    Name:  DSCF1384.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  30.7 KB Frank launching Chatts mighty fine ride!
    Name:  DSCF1385.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  38.7 KB George and Chatt prelaunch.
    Name:  DSCF1386.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  49.9 KB Franks catch on Friday. He caught this fish early after launch and had us all scrambling to get our jigs down to that depth. We fished so many different spots that showed brush, fish and shad and don't think any of us got another Crappie bump for the day. At one point, I had two bumps within 5 minutes and then pulled out a drum a little over a pound.

Regardless of not filling the livewell, I had a great time! I want to thank Dave Brown for putting together such a good meeting of people over the weekend. I'd also like to thank George Edwards for extending an invitation to stay at his cabin. With George, Frank, Chatt and myself, it was constant "messing with the other guy" couple of days and that is always fun when in the right company. A good example of this back and forth banter was Frank at one time asking me how it felt to get whipped by a Jayhawker on an Oklahoma lake (referring to his 2.5lb plus catch), my response was that I didn't feel bad at all, I wasn't the Captain! Frank was like, OOOOOH! Another one was that Chatt and Frank are HUGE KU basketball fans. We listened to the KU vs OSU via Chatts 12"er. KU got sloppy and let the Cowboys sneak up and steal the win. Although I felt bad for the Ks boys, I couldn't resist giving George a thumbs up after the victory. I expect KU to end up in the final 4. The pokes win was a token victory imho.

If someone can help with the names I missed and couldn't remember, please let me know so I can edit them in.

Great time, Great Chili, Great people! I truly enjoyed it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Crappie Reaper; 02-09-2015 at 07:35 AM.
    Likes deerhunterodie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

great pics

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures; thanks Reaper for posting them. Sorry you had to leave, but understand completely.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I want to add my thanks to Dave Brown, Pappa, WSD (and his elves) for their work in putting this camp on; especially Dave Brown. Dave did so many many things to get the camp, food and activities organized. And thanks to George Sylvester for your help with the cleanup Sunday ! And thanks Reaper for posting the pictures.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Likes deerhunterodie, Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper View Post
    Name:  DSCF1374.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  24.4 KB Squirm, Dr. Nips Bride
    Name:  DSCF1375.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  26.5 KB Nips Bride, Squirm, Frank Official Chili cook off Judges!

Name:  DSCF1376.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  37.4 KB Floyd, Okie Bob?
    Name:  DSCF1377.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  35.7 KB George, Allen, Robert (Wister Slab Daddy),Jeff Fry (Crappielicious), Doug (DeerHunter Odie), Merle, Sqirms Mom
    Name:  DSCF1378.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  36.5 KB Guess that rear!
    Name:  DSCF1379.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  28.3 KB Frank, Dave, Chatt, Floyd
    Name:  DSCF1380.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  32.7 KB Robert and Dougs Bounty for Friday. These two put it on everyone, told us where and how and we still couldn't get in them. Jeff and Darrell did their part as well.
    Name:  DSCF1381.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  26.0 KB Doug holding the two biggest, one was a nice 2.33 lbs!
    Name:  DSCF1382.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  89.3 KB
    Name:  DSCF1383.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  52.0 KB Saturday morning at the Fraizer Ramp, Doug playing Nixon.
    Name:  DSCF1384.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  30.7 KB Frank launching Chatts mighty fine ride!
    Name:  DSCF1385.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  38.7 KB George and Chatt prelaunch.
    Name:  DSCF1386.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  49.9 KB Franks catch on Friday. He caught this fish early after launch and had us all scrambling to get our jigs down to that depth. We fished so many different spots that showed brush, fish and shad and don't think any of us got another Crappie bump for the day. At one point, I had two bumps within 5 minutes and then pulled out a drum a little over a pound.

Regardless of not filling the livewell, I had a great time! I want to thank Dave Brown for putting together such a good meeting of people over the weekend. I'd also like to thank George Edwards for extending an invitation to stay at his cabin. With George, Frank, Chatt and myself, it was constant "messing with the other guy" couple of days and that is always fun when in the right company. A good example of this back and forth banter was Frank at one time asking me how it felt to get whipped by a Jayhawker on an Oklahoma lake (referring to his 2.5lb plus catch), my response was that I didn't feel bad at all, I wasn't the Captain! Frank was like, OOOOOH! Another one was that Chatt and Frank are HUGE KU basketball fans. We listened to the KU vs OSU via Chatts 12"er. KU got sloppy and let the Cowboys sneak up and steal the win. Although I felt bad for the Ks boys, I couldn't resist giving George a thumbs up after the victory. I expect KU to end up in the final 4. The pokes win was a token victory imho.

If someone can help with the names I missed and couldn't remember, please let me know so I can edit them in.

Great time, Great Chili, Great people! I truly enjoyed it!
    Slab Addicts partner is CKCG4 ( Chris Browning )
    Likes Crappie ciller LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Chris!

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great time and thanks to all that put so much time making it happen. An extra thanks to Dave B. and Allen B. I don't know where they get all that energy. Thanks to Doug (Odie) Redge and I waited on the 3 o'clock dinner bell and caught some nice fish up until about 4:30 when we decided to go in and clear fish. Looking forward to Wister in March.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast