Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: trolling motor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slabby15 View Post
    I love my Ipilot. It makes trolling so much easier. Plus you get to wear a cool remote around you neck and it makes you look like Favor Flav the rapper. LOL.
    Not that's funny.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes and Terrova is the best for an angler that may want to use every type of crappie fishing thinkable.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Best investment for any crappie boat.
    Likes blindhog LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ga carpkiller View Post
    I agree with everyone else. I installed the terrova 2 years ago and it was well worth the money. Keep an eye on the minnkota website, they frequently have rebates this time of year.
    Getting $80 rebate on my Riptide(white Terrova)

Post Thanks / Like

Had an earlier model with auto-pilot and the electric foot control but never could work it as good as I could a standard cable control motor. Even bought the remote hand control and liked it even less but I actually don't do a lot of long line trolling. I did really like the concept though. Have there been improvements made on the foot control to make them more comparable with the ease of cable steer?

Post Thanks / Like

1000% yes. I will take it one step further. After personally testing the ulterra that thing is boss. If you have a moor now it may be hard to justify but for starting fresh that is the way to go. If you run birds go ahead and get the link too.

Post Thanks / Like

I love my Ipilot. It makes trolling so much easier. Plus you get to wear a cool remote around you neck and it makes you look like Favor Flav the rapper. LOL.
    I hate "BLING" or anything else around my neck. I clip to my belt loop with a small carabiner. If you wear 5.11 pants, they have a ring in front which works great for clipping the remote.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sorrydog View Post
    I hate "BLING" or anything else around my neck. I clip to my belt loop with a small carabiner. If you wear 5.11 pants, they have a ring in front which works great for clipping the remote.
    But with the "BLING" you get the girls. Chicks dig the long ball and "BLING." Also a big livewell helps. LOL.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought the PD V2 with I-pilot. Mine doesnt have a foot petal but I dont think I need it anyway. I troll, spider rig, and fish in timber just fine using only the remote.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

But with the "BLING" you get the girls. Chicks dig the long ball and "BLING." Also a big livewell helps. LOL.
    I was going to reply about jig size. But if we keep this up, we might get a warning from the moderators!
    Likes blindhog LIKED above post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast