HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri Trader Thread

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a Lowrance LMS 520C fish finder/GPS unit for sale. It will come with items shown head unit, power cable, transducer/trolling motor mount and bracket for in dash/bow mount. I have left the GPS antenna and cable in my Ranger so I will not have a hole in my rear deck where it is mounted. The fish finder will work with out it but if someone wants to use it for GPS mapping it would need another antenna. Shoot me a pm for price.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  100.1 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  129.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

The links don't work for me!

Post Thanks / Like

have a motor guide 46 lbs bow mount trolling motor for sale good condition upgraded to a new minn kato in north kc area pm me for details
    GRAND KIDS 4 IS ALL YOU NEED

Post Thanks / Like

Minn Kota Quick release mount PM for Price.

The Minn Kota Aluminum Quick Release Bracket for PowerDrive Trolling Motors is a powerful and convenient accessory for a variety of Minn Kota Power Drive Motors. This Minn Kota bracket allows for fast and easy removal of the attached trolling motor without reducing the security of its grip. An extruded aluminum design with side screw grants this Minn Kota Quick Release Bracket a powerful secure locking mechanism for greater safety and reliability. The Minn Kota Aluminum Quick Release Bracket for PowerDrive Trolling Motors is compatible with all Terrova trolling motors, as well as all PowerDrive v2 trolling motors and the Deckhand 40 Anchor Winch, making it highly versatile. For functionality and convenience, try the Minn Kota Aluminum Trolling Motor Quick Release Bracket.

Minn Kota Aluminum Quick Release Bracket For PowerDrive Trolling Motors:
    • Allows for fast and easy removal of your trolling motor
    • Extruded aluminum design with side screw, providing a secure locking system
    • Compatible with:
      • All Terrova trolling motors
      • All PowerDrive V2 trolling motors
      • Deckhand 40 Anchor Winch

Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Selling my 2012 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW. Comes loaded with electronics and full factory and extended warranty. PM for info. Here is my Craigslist add on it.

2012 Bass Tracker ProTeam 175
    David D.

Post Thanks / Like

998hd humminbird for sale, external gps, perfect transducer, box, paper work, video, newest update. Works perfectly just looking to upgrade to 1199 on new boat. $1000 local 816-263-1393

Post Thanks / Like

I am selling Smithville Lake. It comes with the following; 2 guides (Keeferfish and DD) a shower house custodian (Joedog) and a park ranger (Sevenfiftynine) and a VERY bald optimist whose shiny head is used as a reflector on the W bridge, (Vicn) Included is hundreds and hundreds of thousands of 8 3/4 inch Crappie which, according to the locals, is an OUTSTANDING year class. Unfortunately the year is 1983, so these fish are extremely old and thin, but they bite readily. ALL of this can be yours today for $2.99 or best offer. All sales are final and there are no refunds or warranties implied or otherwise. (Moderators delete at your leisure, just havin' some fun.)

Post Thanks / Like

You take payments?
    Catch Fish Or Die Old Trying!
    Likes dfar LIKED above post

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Does the grumpy ol troll that lives under the W bridge and goes by the name Jack come with it?

If so consider it SOLD!
    Likes Speck LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

But which W Bridge are we talking about???????
    I believe in catch and release.....right into the grease!!!!!

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast