Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Electrified Minnows

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    Nice Work Ship! Those dogs will hunt. Your craftsmanship is improving by the day. They look really good. Keep it up, listen to the Dr., and You will be back at it in no time!.CF
    Dr. Loretta has me on lockdown for another four weeks. Thanks for the encouragement. Check out my website changes and give me some feedback. Take care my friend.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike don't forget to put your jigs on your website.

www.bobsjigs.com
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bob, my new website hould be active in a day or two. I am still making some changes on it. Now i have to add orderinginformation. r

Likes snake River LIKED above post

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    Bob, my new website hould be active in a day or two. I am still making some changes on it. Now i have to add orderinginformation. r
    have G activate your website so when they click on it they can go directly to your website I'm very excited for you and anxious to see what you will have unsure that you will like the website Homestead is fantastic we advanced quite a bit I could have high is nine or 10 pages and you could do some different things I'm sure that you couldn't do before you can change your background real easy by the way I like the crappie beside your website name.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    have G activate your website so when they click on it they can go directly to your website I'm very excited for you and anxious to see what you will have unsure that you will like the website Homestead is fantastic we advanced quite a bit I could have high is nine or 10 pages and you could do some different things I'm sure that you couldn't do before you can change your background real easy by the way I like the crappie beside your website name.
    OK I will. This is still a website under construction. I hope to publish it today Bob.

Post Thanks / Like

OK I will. This is still a website under construction. I hope to publish it today Bob.
    I just click on your website on your signature it looks fantastic you did a beautiful work.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bob, I tried to log on to your guestbook but something is wrong with accepting security numbers in the box. Your website looks great. The first page grabs your attention real fast.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob, I tried to log on to your guestbook but something is wrong with accepting security numbers in the box. Your website looks great. The first page grabs your attention real fast.
    Mike I checked out the guestbook this morning and it works fine for me.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    Mike I checked out the guestbook this morning and it works fine for me.
    I will check it again this afternoon. I have added six more pages to my website since yesterday. I hope everyone on DIY Plastics takes a look at it. I also gave a shout out to www.crappie.com on it.

DrNip is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great looking site. Looks like you might have a typo on the main page. It says Alamabamsince instead of Alabama since.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast