Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks Guys......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker123 View Post
    Nice, nice, nice! Love it. Don't you wish you had that car now. Thanks for posting!
    the Olds is nice..... but the one I would love to have is this red 1965 Pontiac Catalina convertible....389 engine.....that is the first brand new car I ever bought.....got it in Lake Charles....July 1965......walked in the dealership and drove out with it one hour later.....I was single at the time with a pocket full of money......this particular one is totally restored owned by a guy in California......looks just like the one I had except I had rear fender skirts......I loved that car.....

Name:  65 Pontiac.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  112.7 KB
    The "King" is coming
    This could be the Day....
    RETIRED LOUISIANA CRAPPIE HUNTER
    Likes Tracker123 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I bet! Nice! Love those old cars.
    Randy Andres

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bruce no thanks needed. You do a lot for us and of course we are here for our fellow fishermen. I always willing to share any of the little knowledge I have. I'll even share my fishing spots even if this happens.
    "gene"

"G" Gone but not forgotten!!

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Another little trick of mine is to put a brick behind the boat trailer wheel when I park it. When I return I back the wheel against the brick and know I'm in the right spot. The same goes for the truck except I use a 2 X 4. With the trailer hooked up and against the brick, I put a 2 X 4 against the back of the truck's rear tire and leave it there. When backing up to hook up to the trailer just back up to the 2 X 4 you will be right in line with the ball. If you had put the dolly wheel cross ways the last time you unhooked, all you have to do is push the tongue of the trailer a little left or right to get it in line.

By the way while I do share fishing spots I do not share fishing spots that were shown to me by others. I consider those their fishing spots.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Guys......

Quote Originally Posted by PawPaw "gene" View Post
    Another little trick of mine is to put a brick behind the boat trailer wheel when I park it. When I return I back the wheel against the brick and know I'm in the right spot. The same goes for the truck except I use a 2 X 4. With the trailer hooked up and against the brick, I put a 2 X 4 against the back of the truck's rear tire and leave it there. When backing up to hook up to the trailer just back up to the 2 X 4 you will be right in line with the ball. If you had put the dolly wheel cross ways the last time you unhooked, all you have to do is push the tongue of the trailer a little left or right to get it in line.

By the way while I do share fishing spots I do not share fishing spots that were shown to me by others. I consider those their fishing spots.
    "gene"
    That means I can't share any fishing spots..... None of them are mine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12