Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obituary for

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for your loss! Here's hoping the Yamaha gives you years and years of trouble-free fun!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

After you part it out be sure and give the remains a proper service and burial at sea. Here are some comforting words you cam say at the service of the engine remains. Then drive the new Yamaha out to your favorite spot and add to the habitat in the water. Say "We all do remember these parts of the engine. She only lived 454 hours but she meant the life to us. The crappies loved to hear her coming because they knew they would be fed. Too bad we never told the crappie about the metal thingy dingy we put in the food so they could become our food. I remember the very first time we choked the motor and it purred like dogzilla. She was a friendly old part...........etc"

Rev 21:5 :Behold I make all things new" Thank you Lord for the Yamaha

John 10:10 " I come that they might have life and have it more abundantly" I receive my new Yamaha blessing and will use it in the uttermost pursuit of these crappies.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes "D" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

love my yammi, sometimes things happen for reason

Post Thanks / Like

The motor May have died but the Ranger shall be resurrected.
    Likes Mrs. Crappie Stalker LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I love my Yammie 200. Whatever it cost, you need to keep a fine boat like that Ranger on the water as much as possible. Good luck and happy catching.Name:  IMAG0207[2].jpg
Views: 225
Size:  53.3 KBplease post a picture after you put on the new motor.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both
    Likes Mrs. Crappie Stalker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You will love the Yamaha, had a 50 4stroke on the old G3 and never had a problem with it. Was a great motor, from there went to a 200 mercury optimax on the triton and loved it. That was the only thing I liked about the triton. Now on my Ranger have a 200 Yamaha HPDI and it has been great. Not as good on gas as the Mercury but still a great performing motor. My buddy has a 200 ETEC on his Champion and he has had a lot of issues with it. Good thing he bought the extended warranty.

Post Thanks / Like

Our Yamaha has been the cat's meow for us.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

We're dropping the boat off this Saturday in Paducah for the new motor and will pick it up the following Saturday. Nothing like breaking in a new motor in the hot summer. It's exactly the same time of year we were breaking in the 115 on the Predator a few years ago. Guess it'll be a good time to practice long lining.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!
    Likes blueball LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rees Guide View Post
    Hopefully the new one will serve yall well and help keep the truck in its own lane while being trailered across the dam!!!!!!

Now THAT was funny! I'm so glad I wasn't the gewber driving that day!!!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crappie Stalker View Post
    We're dropping the boat off this Saturday in Paducah for the new motor and will pick it up the following Saturday. Nothing like breaking in a new motor in the hot summer. It's exactly the same time of year we were breaking in the 115 on the Predator a few years ago. Guess it'll be a good time to practice long lining.
    Throw some crank baits out. Need any help just call, I'll come up and help get it broke in.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes Crappie Stalker LIKED above post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12