Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crappie rods

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The new Pro Angler 12' in the new lightweight material is the best rod I have ever had in my hand. I never used a 12' rod much because they were either to heavy to use all day or had no backbone. Ed at Pro Angler has it figured out with these new ones and it is the only rod on the market with this new light weight material which is added in with the graphite. It's lighter yet stronger. They will have more eyes per foot than any other rod out there which makes them more sensitive. They have all stainless eyelets and frame to hold them so no ceramic inserts to chip or fall out. I have been swinging in all my fish with it and no issues at all. I have pulled two bass that were well over two lbs with them. When Ed says put them to the test I do. Just wish it was 2lb+ crappie instead of bass

Post Thanks / Like

i like my outlaw rods lots of backbone and hold up good my 2 cents

Post Thanks / Like

Decided to try out a KS lake yesterday and went to Clinton by Lawrence. Towards the evening two guys came down with what had to of been 12' rods that telescoped inside itself for storage when not being used you just pulled each section out to get it fully extended to full length. It was pretty cool I had never seen them before.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably BnM telescopic rod.

Post Thanks / Like

Cabelas crappie rod by B & M is what I use. I horse fish out of deep cover and never have a problem

Post Thanks / Like

I use B&M jig poles , but one of my favorite jig poles is a 9' graphite 9 weight fly rod that I put an ultralight spinning reel on.

Post Thanks / Like

I love my Ozark Rods but they seem to have fallen off the face of the fishing planet. What's the story with them and what happen?
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12