Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From NE AR, Need Sardis Accommodation Info Please

Post Thanks / Like

I am on my way as I post this! We couldn't rearrange to try a different weekend so we are going to make the best of it this weekend as planned. If you see some old man and a young redneck launching a boat w a 35 ft RV at engineers point tomorrow, that's us. We'll get out of y'all's way as fast as we can!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck, hope you enjoy the trip with your dad anyway if the fish don't bite.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck, hope you find them

Post Thanks / Like

Default Report from fri and sat.

Thanks guys for the info you gave. We camped at Oakgrove which was a very nice park. Launched at engineer point no prob. Fishing was good fri on dam end of lake. I kept 17. Threw back about 30 just under 11. That was tough for a NE Ar boy!

Sat we struggled to find fish. It amazed me how active some spots were on fri and we caught nothing the next day there. I wish we had taken some advice and fished the east end on Sat. We got a good report from 2 different guys on Sat who had gotten a limit in clear creek.

We did catch some. 13 inch fish in shallow water on Fri, but it seemed to me fish are pulling out.

We will def be going back. I don't know why we never fished sardis the past 20 years? It's less than 2 hrs from us an offers much better fish.
    Likes Firebug2006 LIKED above post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12