Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bead Counters?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone! Exactly what I was looking for. Haven't even thought about a lanyard for my iPilot remote, will be pretty slick to incorporate the two. After seeing her handiwork, I will be getting with her asap!

Post Thanks / Like

She will also make them in any color you want too if you have any favorite college team or anything like that.
    Lets go soak a line. Pat

Post Thanks / Like

Send a pm to flycaster.
    CG1 "Dances with fish"

Eagle 1 is online now Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

SHE DOES A GREAT JOB . Name:  Video 29 0 00 05-22.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  25.4 KB HAD HER PUT THIRTY BEADS WITH A WHITE ONE EVERY TENTH ONE .

Post Thanks / Like

buy from little bit she is a talented little lady just pm arkansasbowhunter
    Crappie Logic - (662) 418-2038

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone for the kind words on lil bit. Glad everyone like there lanyards. I didn't see this thread until now. Just shoot me a pm and she will be glad to get ya what you want.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

How do they work? Never seen one.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    How do they work? Never seen one.
    You put the thing around your neck ... use the clip to hang things on. The little "tail" of beads that come off the main ring of beads, is used to keep count of how many fish you have in your possession. You slide a bead away from the others each time you keep a fish. The beads are woven onto the "strings" so that they will not slide unless you force them to move. The number of beads on the "tail" can be the same number as whatever number of fish is your legal daily limit. Some even have ordered theirs with a different color every 5th bead, but she will make them however you want them, within her ability.

You should get her to make you one in Memphis Tigers Blue/Grey

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Not to take anything for the work she does, but I made a simple bead counter for the mo.com guys with 15 beads and a few for the northern guys with 20 beads, but in all honesty I would stick with the 15 and when it is full start over and quit at 10 more making 25, I done all of ours in 5 same color incurments making it easy to tell , like the red,white,blue , then restart and pull the red & white ones making 25, and sold over 600 at spring camp a few years ago for a buck each, lots of guys bought 2 to 5 of them......and they are only about 10" long and can be hanging from your pocket or clip on your shirt ............in fact I sent slab $300 from the sales to help the site........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

A couple more for ya guys. The loop on the lanyard can be used for hemostats or scissors or your ipilot remote. Keeps those things handy for ya when fishing. This is lil bits endeavor and I just help facilitate for her as she is only 11 years old. I ask her to put 1/2 of money made in her a savings account and the other she can spend any way she wants. Teaching a life lesson here to always save something. She is saving for summer vacation at the beach though instead of spending lol. Thanks for supporting her endeavor. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396959680.922290.jpg
Views: 1390
Size:  61.9 KB
    Likes satdoc1 LIKED above post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast