Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Vibrations Jig Swap info and sign up.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the rest, MAMA needs her time too. You all been patient with me, just waiting for everyone's to get there. A whole lot new to this tying stuff, just hopping mine is up to snuff...Glad you got out to do some fishing there Bobo. Thanks for all the encouragement also. Eric.
    Likes Bobo Greybeard LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Eric they'll be up I'm sure. Glad you got in the swap! Now, if we can just get Bobo to tie his we'll be in good shape! Problem is he's got to pour me some heads so I'll get the blame I'm sure! LOL I'm ok with that. I can take it! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I would be a lot farther along on things if it was not for CrappiePappa.

I received Pappa's today along with Ifish's jigs. I also received a message from Gabepeeps that his will be here soon.

Bobo

Post Thanks / Like

Well cp, If everything goes right in the next couple of month's, he'll have an order or two from me as well. So will a few other member sponsors and members. Was given a boat, (needs a bit of work, but....), and as soon as my check starts coming in will start getting out on the water after them fishee's. The boat, she floats, the motor runs, just the very sop needs some attention. And at the same time I need some time on the water .

Post Thanks / Like

I can honestly say that the time I spent out camping and fishing this last weekend was much needed. Even though I came back home half frozen and really exhausted. It was worth every minute of it.

Eric3501, just let me know what you are looking for and if I can I will send it down to you. You can get me back later, if it will help you get on the water soon.

Bobo

Post Thanks / Like

Yes sir, I can totally understand. I greatly appreciate the offer Bobo, I truly do. But I got plenty to fish with for now. My most major problem is getting there, to the water. There are plenty right here in town, small lakes from 1 to to acres in size, however the stuck up home owners associations wont let anyone fish them UNLESS you live in their little community, and pay their dues. So all this water goes unfished. The next closest place to fish is some 20+ miles away. I don't personally own a vehicle at this time, and rely on either my sister, or one of my two brother-in-laws. Well that is a major lost cause as sis, well I truly doubt you could get her away from her computer screen with dynamite, and my two brother-in-laws don't fish from the bank as a choice. But they will go to the beach and surf fish....I thought that was from the shore myself, however they don't consider it shore fishing....so I either ride my bike to the lake or don't go and dream about it. I was given a boat for my birthday but it needs some work. As far as a vehicle goes, I got my eye on a few, but with my situation it will be a few months yet before that happens. So I totally understand the getting away to rest and relax and regenerate. Once I get the truck I am looking at and my boat repaired, Mainly gel coat on the very top is worn off, I am going to pull a ghost act around here for about a week or so myself and go catch me some fishee's......Thanks for the shoulder and the ear. Sometimes one just needs to put things out there. But when I do need some styff I will be sure to let you know, thank you again. Eric

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing today guys.

Bobo

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing new today either guys. Sorry.

Bobo

Post Thanks / Like

OK Folks, I got Gabes yesterday. I apologize about not posting about it. I am still a few people short. If it is good with all of you. I will wait until Next Friday to send everything out. If it is not here by then or I have not heard from them, then I guess they are out. I will find some young ones to give the extras to if that works for everyone.

Bobo

Post Thanks / Like

That's fine with me.
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast