Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finding a boat

Post Thanks / Like

ATM $500 is about my max. Im a student...just had brain surgery for the 2nd time...and about to have surgery on the 11th to have a shunt put in (doing it over spring break so I dont miss anymore class lol). Hopefully all will go well with surgery, I will get 1-2 of my certs by summer, get a better job and then I will look around for something better.

But, Im not in a HUGE rush anyway....I will keep looking and try to find the right deal for me. I think once it warms up there will be a lot more up for sale.

cevans is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    ATM $500 is about my max. Im a student...just had brain surgery for the 2nd time...and about to have surgery on the 11th to have a shunt put in (doing it over spring break so I dont miss anymore class lol). Hopefully all will go well with surgery, I will get 1-2 of my certs by summer, get a better job and then I will look around for something better.

But, Im not in a HUGE rush anyway....I will keep looking and try to find the right deal for me. I think once it warms up there will be a lot more up for sale.
    good luck on your surgery, will be thinking of you.
    Likes Legato, raporter LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

hope you do ok on surgery I have a 14 foot sea nymph 4 seater semi v with trolling motor mount up front and pedestal seat up front but no trailer I d sell for 300 hundred its on small lake in greenwood but I have 2 others and don t use it much any more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12