Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New War Eagle Blackhawk

Post Thanks / Like

You know I thought long and hard about how I wanted my 2370 CC set up also since I also duck hunt so here's what I did. I ordered the boat all camo even the motor, I added a 72" gun box with boot for rod storage or guns then I added a 30" box with the live well option for bait. I had them make the low front deck a full large dry storage compartment, I also ordered the lock jaw that will hold you firmly in place against a tree, added duck bill lights for those night fishing trips and the remote spotlight. This is all added at the factory. I then have the dealer installing a HB 999 on the bow and another 999 on the console, 2 - 4 pole Lock-Tite spider rigs on the front ( oh and I also ordered 6 of the rod holders from War Eagle that lock into the T rail ) and to top it all off I put a Terrova 101 with I pilot on it and a triple bank charger. I am hoping it is all that I have envisioned when I get it like I said I will post some picks when I pick it up.
    Likes bdunn3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratos87 View Post
    You know I thought long and hard about how I wanted my 2370 CC set up also since I also duck hunt so here's what I did. I ordered the boat all camo even the motor, I added a 72" gun box with boot for rod storage or guns then I added a 30" box with the live well option for bait. I had them make the low front deck a full large dry storage compartment, I also ordered the lock jaw that will hold you firmly in place against a tree, added duck bill lights for those night fishing trips and the remote spotlight. This is all added at the factory. I then have the dealer installing a HB 999 on the bow and another 999 on the console, 2 - 4 pole Lock-Tite spider rigs on the front ( oh and I also ordered 6 of the rod holders from War Eagle that lock into the T rail ) and to top it all off I put a Terrova 101 with I pilot on it and a triple bank charger. I am hoping it is all that I have envisioned when I get it like I said I will post some picks when I pick it up.
    Are you sure you ordered a Blackhawk? I haven't heard of a 23', and that model doesn't come with the T rail.

Post Thanks / Like

You are correct War Eagle does not advertise a 2370 Blackhawk and originally I was going to get the 2372 LDBR but while I was searching online for one I came across a 2370 Blackhawk in MO a dealer had so it got me thinking, I mainly fish Lake Cumberland and needed something that would handle the waves better so I picked up the phone and called War Eagle and low and behold they do offer the 2370 in the Blackhawk model with the locking rail system so I ordered it. They actually told me that if I was willing to pay for it they would make one any size I wanted. If you run a search for a 2370 you should be able to see the one I was talking about I don't like the set up on it at all but the hull is all I cared about anyway and as you know they will customize it just about anyway you want it.

Post Thanks / Like

Is yours the 2170?

Post Thanks / Like

Is yours the 2170?
    Yes it is. The 23' didn't surprise me as much as the T rails. I know they made a 19' Predator for a few years before it finally made it to the catalog.

Post Thanks / Like

I cannot wait to see your boat! I'm gonna hunt out of this 961 too, so i ordered a side console because that will work better for me. If i might ask, what kinda engine are you putting on the mighty 2370?

Post Thanks / Like

I put the Merc 150 4 stroke. Just found out this morning it will be ready for pick up the week of March 3rd.

Post Thanks / Like

I put the Merc 150 4 stroke. Just found out this morning it will be ready for pick up the week of March 3rd.
    Remember we want pics when you get it rigged out.
    FISH ON
    Likes bdunn3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice rig! I have a 754 and really like it but yours is enticing....
    2005 War Eagle, 50hp Mercury 4 stroke
    Likes Tom 513 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Heading down this afternoon to pick up the new Blackhawk will post some pics when I get here home.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast