Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Polar Jig Swap

Post Thanks / Like

Dollar Tree has the little baggies, too. A bit more expensive - 60 for $1.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappa View Post
    Oh yeah I'm ready. My problem is I've got to figure out how to post pics. I'm so techno challenged I can't program a coffee pot! But ima gunna try!
    One must first plug in the coffee pot to program it.

Bobo
    Likes MSGCANNON LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Got my jigs ready to mail. Waiting on the signup number. My jig name is Lady GaDiva. Guess what color they are? I put each jig in a 2"x3" zip bag with a card for a toe tag! Sending a self addressed envelope with return postage also. We need an address . I think I have it from Sarge's package info but want to be sure where to send them. Thanks CP for putting up with us!
    Last edited by ifish; 01-08-2014 at 03:35 AM.
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!
    Likes crappiepappa LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Buddy, Wont know what the official count will be until Midnight Saturday. Was planning on sending a blanket PM shortly after the deadline close (I'll be up)! Man some of you guys are FAST!! I just got my heads painted this past weekend. Tied 3-4 different jigs last night and still can't come up with what I want to swap. Things just aren't looking the way I think they should. I've got about 7 more jigs I'm going to try tonight. If I don't like what I'm seeing, I'm going to paint another couple dozen and start all over again.

Guys I realized after I sent out the deadline date that I may have made the sign up period a bit long. I figured with the holidays and travel plans of some folks that the added time may have benefitted some. Sorry if it caused any angst.

I sent Snake the address a little early realizing they are packing up to move and I didn't want him to get anxious. Beside, I think he is planning on being at the Toledo Bend gathering at the end of this month. If any of you are finished and have tied a few extra and want to go ahead and send them, PM me and I'll send the address. If no one else signs up before the deadline, any extras will go to the kids as I stated previously.

Different address this round Buddy.

Pappa

Post Thanks / Like

I think I have enough already. I'm gonna have to send mine soon since they will be imported from Afghanistan,LOL.
    Likes Scrapper LIKED above post

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

We are shipping are jigs out today for the swap I hope you guys will like them will be sending you rooster warm jigs glow-in-the-dark.
    Name:  DSC_0085.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  17.0 KB

www.bobsjigs.com
    Likes Bobo Greybeard, crappiepappa, Scrapper, FIN LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Sargent Barry. I checked the packages tracker and they are still moving. Man ,you a long way from home. Looking forward to seeing what you tied. Bet they are good!

Cp, after I got my pattern down the rest was easy. I like the part of designing better than tying a bunch. Thanks Pappa !!!
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!
    Likes crappiepappa, Bobo Greybeard, Scrapper LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Well, not being able to decide does have it's advantages....if fills the empty spaces in the jig box
    Likes Scrapper LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    We are shipping are jigs out today for the swap I hope you guys will like them will be sending you rooster warm jigs glow-in-the-dark.
    Name:  DSC_0085.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  17.0 KB
    I'd sure like to have a couple more of those blue & chartreuse w/red legs! I still have the "Test" bait tied on but it's pretty chewed up. I may have to break down & hit the web site!

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pepop View Post
    I'd sure like to have a couple more of those blue & chartreuse w/red legs! I still have the "Test" bait tied on but it's pretty chewed up. I may have to break down & hit the web site!
    a buddy look in your mailbox in the next few days.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast