HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One step forward, two steps backward. Crappie.com Software Problems

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Yep, those with "shortcuts", or "favorites" have to. I'm working on a fix specifically for that, but it don't look promising at this point.

Anyone out there know how to code a .htaccess mod_rewrite rule? I'm learning on the fly!
    Wish I could help ..... Just went back to review my notes on mod_rewrite and got a little nauseous. YUK!
    I feel for ya Slab, I been there, it ain't fun. I miss the paycheck but not the stress, retire as soon as ya can man, it really is "all that ".
    You just gonna sit there an argue, or fish?
    ~Claud Ledbetter~

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrNip View Post
    Did you try up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start? Worked for 100 lives in Contra?

Showing your age!! lol. And HOW MANY HOURS DID I SPEND ON THAT GAME?!?!?!? lol. With my BIG honking Nintendo Advantage controller on the floor. And we think kids with smart phones and facebook are bad?? They got nothing on us and the Nintendo era!! lol.
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clfarms1 View Post
    are you the head goober working on obamacare website?
    too funny

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed my quick links to the NC Forum page did not work today at some point. All I did was recopy what I thought was a new url and re post it to the link, because I thought the link url was some different... and it has worked fine ever since. I had to do this on both my home and office computers. I don't know if this will give you some clue... but I hope it does. Simple fix for me... or so it seems... and it seems to be working fine so far. Sometimes these mega search engines scramble stuff to bolster their subscriptions to and loyalty to their stuff. Image that!!!
    I am an internet sales manager and website designer by trade and I notice this kind of stuff most often with google and craigslist.
    "Just Like Iron Sharpens Iron... So it is that One Man Sharpens Another Man." Proverbs 27:17

Post Thanks / Like

Slab,

I would just like to take a minute and tell you how grateful I am to you for having this site. Thank you again buddy

Bobo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrNip View Post
    Did you try up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start? Worked for 100 lives in Contra?
    Yes!!! That one saved the day many times!!!!CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post
    And I bet you think that blankety blank Pox has messed things up again?
    I am having LT withdrawals.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    I upgraded the Data Base, pretty much because I had to. The Data Base software I was running was at a release level that was no longer supported and security patches would not longer get applied until I upgraded it. So, I done did it and it BROKE! The home page is down and there will likely be links that are broken as well. I had to turn off vBSEO after the upgrade cause the whole site would not work. vBSEO automatically changed URL and optimized the site for search engines. It was a good thing, but now I have to figure out how to fix it or get around it. And I'm not sure why the home page won't display anymore. doh

it's already been a long night......well at least we're able to post
    Thank you for all you do for all of us Slab. I have no idea what you were talking about but I do know we are in good hands with you at the helm.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

DrNip is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    Showing your age!! lol. And HOW MANY HOURS DID I SPEND ON THAT GAME?!?!?!? lol. With my BIG honking Nintendo Advantage controller on the floor. And we think kids with smart phones and facebook are bad?? They got nothing on us and the Nintendo era!! lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    Yes!!! That one saved the day many times!!!!CF
    I was a kid of the 80's and just thought the Contra trick was worth a try!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes RetiredRR LIKED above post

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast