Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to move on!

Post Thanks / Like

It's the reason I'm on this board now to keep up with all the great guy's Larry B. introduced me to and
    Man I miss ol' Larry B, he was a great guy....
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by go dart View Post
    The worst post are always " I'm leaving" post. I like Chatt but why the drama? Just leave quietly.
    Those are the worst huh?
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

What the heck buddy??? I talked to u twice last week and u didn't bring anything up?? Wat did I miss? U r one of the biggest contributors on the ks board... and I have learned A TON from u! Don't let a few dufazzes run u off.. don't let them win, not sure why. People gotta dog u other than JEALOUSY period!! Is it cuz u post good accurate reports good or bad??? Ill see u in 2 weeks! Looking forward to it!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The worst post are always " I'm leaving" post. I like Chatt but why the drama? Just leave quietly.
    Nothing wrong with sayinging goodbye to the great friends he's made on here! U been a member for 4 years and a lousy 335 posts??? Wow ur quite the contributor. Lol... gess if chatt quits posting,,, that leaves what... bout 4 or 5 members left on the ks board that post to help others out? PATHETIC!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER;1911095]Nothing wrong with sayinging goodbye to the great friends he's made on here! U been a member for 4 years and a lousy 335 posts??? Wow ur quite the contributor. Lol... gess if chatt quits posting,,, that leaves what... bout 4 or 5 members left on the ks board that post to help others out? PATHETIC![/QU
    I simply believe post like that are designed to stir the pot, stroke the op, and ralley the troops. Its not a goodybye at all. Theres actually alot of good people on the Ks board even if they read more than they post.

Post Thanks / Like

I simply believe post like that are designed to stir the pot, stroke the op, and ralley the troops. Its not a goodybye at all. Theres actually alot of good people on the Ks board even if they read more than they post.
    While you may think he's stirring the pot, you kinda did the same with your post, just sayin'. I've seen many a rage quit on various forums over the years, and a simple "goodby" is pretty tame and not very drama-inducing, in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chatt do not let a few rotten apples spoil the barrel of fun that are you and your post.
    You and your post and info are the reason I joined this site and with out you here I probably will split also. Please reconsider thanks. Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Goodby! <*)}}}><
    Howdy. I dont personally know you. I know I have stood by you in the past, when need be. I hope you stay. But, God bless you and yours if you need to move on. Sometimes I wander about this Kansas site. Must be a bunch of Republicans. IM KIDDING. RoflRoflRoflRofl

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt, I started fishing in mid to late summer because of your instructions on how to K-rig. If you must go, I can understand. This site can be not very friendly or inviting at times. I think the majority of us fish to relax from a stressful work week and others fish to structure days for retirees. This site should not be stress producing.

There are still other area fishing boards.

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt, I hate to see you not post on the board. The board will not be the same. Hate to see that a few have a problem with your post on the board. Like Slayer said some might just be a have a little jealousy going on. I realize I do not post a lot on the board but can not stand it when a friend and a very good fisherman get hammered just about every time he puts a post on the board. Hopefully the board gets it together and keeps information coming with out the other stuff that has been going on. Chatt keep in touch and like I said you got a spot in the trailer any time you want to come down. Just my opinion

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast