Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sam Heaton Super-Sensitive 7' rod

Post Thanks / Like

Default duane

Quote Originally Posted by duane
    Yes I understand and so would I. Guess I was felling my oats when I made that post. I am sorry. Guess we all have better days than others and that must not have been one of my better ones.

Hey Duane, I understand how you feel. Making replacement tips is enough to make me a little leary also. I think Wally Marshall not offereing replacement sections only Hurts the sale of his rods in the long run. Even though I have never broke a Wally Marshall. ''yet'' as I'm sure one day it will also break. As crappiepappy stated. I like my Heaton rod so much that if I could not get the tip section replaced. I would buy another full rod just like it. I also like them that much. BnM has great customer service and that is also a reason I keep coming back
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CohuttaCrappie
    my wife will love that one!! lol

CohuttaCrappie,

If I could find out how it change my log in name from Duane to Crappie Head I would, She made me a sign for over my desk area. Crappie Head, Offical Headquarters with a little fish with legs.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Well I bit the bullet and bought the Sam Heaton 7'. Sounds like a nice rod and the people I talked to from BnM couldn't have been nicer. Should have the rod by Friday this week they said.

Maybe I should have bought a replacement tip with it.?
    "You should have been here yesterday!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default B'n'M Poles

Don't forget to mention Crappie.com when talking and ordering with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot
    Well I bit the bullet and bought the Sam Heaton 7'. Sounds like a nice rod and the people I talked to from BnM couldn't have been nicer. Should have the rod by Friday this week they said.

Maybe I should have bought a replacement tip with it.?

Post Thanks / Like

I just make my own rods, it is not to hard or exspensive to make the rod YOU want. Just buy your selfs a used book on rod building find some inexpensive materials and build one. If i have all the materials i could build a rod in about 3 days. Try it. It's not hard.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D
    Likes Olegiller1 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default heaton rod

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot
    Are the rod tips breaking with fish on or by accidently dropping them or something?
    By lifting a rather small crappie over the dock rail. Pretty flimsy I thought since I do that several hundred times a year with other rods. But...have not had any probs with the new tip replacement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123