HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New 2012 Wally Marshall Signature Series and Mr.Crappie Products

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Sounds good can't wait to see the product line but I have noticed something, I like Walley and I think he is good for the sport and advancement of crappie fishing but he has been a member since 2005 and has 170 or so post. Seems like the only time you hear from him is when he is plugging a new Mr.Crappie product. It would be nice for him to post a few unrelated to money makeing post every now and then.I will give him an atta boy for supporting this site and Slab
    Wally is a business man and has to take care of business first, But he is a fisherman and is very friendly and willing to help anyone if they have a question. Wally and Slab put up a question and answer to where you could ask him anything and he answered you right away. Wally was one of the main people that has gotten Crappie Fishing to where it is now. He is Mr Crappie and I enjoy his input in the industry. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mo Quack , I have been working hard to bring the best crappie fishign products to the market and we are just now getting there after a year of solid hard work ! i would be more glad to post more put im always on the road promoting and designing products so you will have the best of the best to fish with ! I took Slab fishing this past fall and we had a great time fishing together all day long catching big slabs on Lake Fork in Texas! maybe you can look up the post in the past that Slab has posted about our outing ! Yes Wally Marshall and Mr.Crappie products are back!! Just keeping everyone posted on Crappie.com a great bunch of anglers ! Thanks Mo Quack if you have any questions please call me at 214 683 4759 anytime Good Fishing to all !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have 3 of the Wally Marshell Signature dock rods and they are the best. Good luck with all the new products. It does say Crappie.Com supporter under Mr Crappie so Slab does not mind a plug for a product and Wally is a great person and gives some good info. on some great stuff.:
    Last edited by DENNIS WILLIS; 02-20-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mr. Crappie.

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Bought a 10 ft. Sig Series from you at the Murray Kentucky show and have picked up nothing since. Feels good, balanced, and fishes smooth! Thanks.
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Murray Racers are in the Hunt !! Glad you like the rods ! They are Sweet !

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up two of the 12 footers and have been very pleased!!! Will buy more to finish out a set.

Post Thanks / Like

I will try out my "Joker's" in the morning.

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

Academy had the Mr. crappie soft baits on sale. Picked up a bunch, wanted a bunch more but have to wait lol. Wally has some sweet colors!!
    Thanks mighty thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping our Academy gets something other than the telescopic rods and slab daddy jigs.
    I really need another 10' jig pole and all I've ever seen are BnMs.
    Do yours have a rear reel seat?

Adam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast