HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Master Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Could some post some pics? I want to see the inside of the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Goofy1 and the gang, Try the site now. We have the "photo" tab to click on. See if that helps. Let me know, thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

We do deliver to the Kansas City area.
    Turns out, we have a Crappie Master in the warehouse. I will go tomorrow and get detailed photo's of the inside. I can tell you, with a single console and adjustable seats on a flat floor it is great space. I know of one couple that uses it to fish in while she lays out.

Post Thanks / Like

Web site doesn't work. I will send u my email on pm

Post Thanks / Like

Goofy1 , try this link Photos. Let me know you were able to get to it, thank you.

Home Page
    Home Page
    Likes chimneyman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

On the photo's page of our site is a small print to click on. It shows the flat floor of the crappie master.
    Likes chimneyman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I looked for a fiberglass boat like the CrappieMaster with low flat front seating area for 5 years. In 2007 on a trip to the Smokies, I sidetrip to a KY marine dealer after seeing this beautiful boat in his showroom via his website. After vacation I purchased the new boat(18 ft 4in) having the dealer install a Minnkota 55 trolling motor,a 2008 Evinrude E-tech 115 with a 4 blade stainless prop, and the depth finders. No regreats with the boat or motor! This is a solid wide transom boat that is stable and will handle choppy to rough water. Yet it is comfortable to fish out of all day. I equipped mine with rod holders on the back and front for spider rigging. I always have fellow fisherman comment how good this boat looks when getting bait or launching at the ramp. IF You are looking for a real crappie fishing boat do yourself a big favor and check out CrappieMaster boats. Jim Bryant definetly builds quality and their new web site is awsome. I am axious to see their new 20-1 Crappie Master. Good Slab Fishing Everone! Any day on the water is a great day!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Sir. We are building the 20' now. Its been popular to say the least, actually starting another one this week. Its a good looking boat. The 17' has become just as popular too. I think the price and the space is unbeatable. I will pass this on to Jim, you know he will appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieMasterboats View Post
    We are still building boats and we should have our site back up by this weekend.
    Sent u IM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast