Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for fishing partner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for fishing partner

Would like to hook up with a person or person's to go crappie fishing with. I'm trying this again, I tried this last year and nobody would get back to me. I would like to find some one to go with. I live in the Rochester area, retired, and can go just about any time. If some one would like a fishing partner please get back to me, Thanks Bob. [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

love to hook up with ya buddy! but this is my busy season. i won't be targeting slabs again until oct-nov. we had a real good spring season. i'm hoping it's an indicator how the fall goes! of course, ice fishing is a daily event around here with all the time in the world to chase papermouths! keep in touch we'll get together and fill some buckets!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Sent you a PM...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm always looking for fishing partners. I only fish during the weekdays too.
    Only bad thing is you are all the way out in western NY and I'm over in Saratoga County. 3-4 hour drives with the price of gas just isn't going to hack it. But if you'd like to give it a go. Just PM me and we'll set up a time and place to meet and do some fishing.
    Tap!, Fish On!
    99.9% C&R fisherman
    NAFC Life Member & field tester
    Take a child fishing today, for smiles that last a lifetime.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thanks for the reply guys, I'm board just sitting here and looking at these crappies every body is catching. So if there is any body that can tell me where I can go and what to use for bait for them, I would love it, and maybe we can make it a point to get together to do some fishing. I'm going nuts here. Thanks Bob.