Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: July 26,27

Post Thanks / Like

Default July 26,27

Monday, fished our normal spots and had no luck with Crappie but Bass were biting good on Bayou Teche in Patterson.Used Black and blue spinnerbaits with silver blades. Tuesday fished bass and caught a few on the same spinnerbaits as Monday. Caught a few bream on beetlespins.Tryed out the brushpile we found last month and it is holding very small crappie.Caught them at 6-10 feet on chart/black tube jigs and bass assassin tiny shads white/chart.None big enough to keep but will check back in the next few weeks.We were fishing between 10AM-4PM.Not ideal times but we fish when we can.Water was dirty.
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JnT
    Monday, fished our normal spots and had no luck with Crappie but Bass were biting good on Bayou Teche in Patterson.Used Black and blue spinnerbaits with silver blades. Tuesday fished bass and caught a few on the same spinnerbaits as Monday. Caught a few bream on beetlespins.Tryed out the brushpile we found last month and it is holding very small crappie.Caught them at 6-10 feet on chart/black tube jigs and bass assassin tiny shads white/chart.None big enough to keep but will check back in the next few weeks.We were fishing between 10AM-4PM.Not ideal times but we fish when we can.Water was dirty.
    JNT,
    Thanks for the report. Let us know how you do in a couple of weeks.
    I will try the borrow pits next to Sandy Cove landing this Saturday. Might even go into MA MA's pond.
    I'll post the outcome sometime Monday.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.