Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Silver Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Silver Lake

I fished Silver lake Saturday and and Sunday. Once again, the bass was biting and the Crappie were playing hide and seek. I ended up with 4 keeper crapppies. I caught a few bass, but nothing over 4 lbs. However, my homeboy and I fished Lake Samammish again this morning and had a field day. The "Forest" which is straight across from the launch is loaded with monster slab crappie. We also caught bluegill and perch. Eric I usually fish for bluegill the same way I fish for Crappie. However they do tend to favor cold worms. I work swing shift, so I can fish all morning long. Until next time Fish On Dudes................
    "GET THE NET!!"

eric Guest

I know where the launch is at the south end of the lake,is the forest to the right or left side of the launch?also are you fishing tight to cover or out in deeper water.
    man I still cant believe that article!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Man I used to love fishing Silver Lake at this time of year. I always done best throwing a shallow diving crankbait next to to pads that also had some brush near by. You used to catch insane amounts of palm sized blugills there before the damn carp cleaned the lake of weeds the bluegills used for spawning. That did make the crappie fishing better though. In the fall you can tear the crappies up at the mouths of the many channels.