Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishmark 480 Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishmark 480 Help

Just got a new 480, Just wondering what some of you could tell me about where the settings need to be?
    Sensitivity?

Grayline?

Ping speed?

ASP Setting?

Any other tips would be helpful. THANKS.:D

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Countryboy, I take mine off auto setting and adjust sensitivity to my liking. I leave ping speed at factory setting. Grayline's good for me at factory setting too. You need not be afraid to "play with it" as much as you can to learn what all the different buttons do. There's always "Return To Factory Default" settings when you mess it up real good. :D

I highly recommend you go to this site and download the Emulator for your sonar and learn what the buttons will do BEFORE spending your whole day on the water pushing buttons without getting to fish and cussing your unit out for not working right. This is a useful link. Scroll down to the Emulators and download your sonar Emulator:

http://www.eaglesonar.com/Downloads/...rs/default.htm
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman
    Hey Countryboy, I take mine off auto setting and adjust sensitivity to my liking. I leave ping speed at factory setting. Grayline's good for me at factory setting too. You need not be afraid to "play with it" as much as you can to learn what all the different buttons do. There's always "Return To Factory Default" settings when you mess it up real good. :D

I highly recommend you go to this site and download the Emulator for your sonar and learn what the buttons will do BEFORE spending your whole day on the water pushing buttons without getting to fish and cussing your unit out for not working right. This is a useful link. Scroll down to the Emulators and download your sonar Emulator:

http://www.eaglesonar.com/Downloads/...rs/default.htm
    Gabowman,I have already spent half a day pushing buttons and no fish! But I have been on the eagle site and downloaded the Emulator.I have it set close to right, but not there yet.