Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Horseshoer......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Horseshoer......

i got my shoes today and let me say, thems the prettiest pair of shoes a man could ask for. i called my root doctor friend down at chester and told him what i had and told him i needed em blessed, mojoed and maybe a few bones rattled over em. he had an appt for a couple days from now but when i told him they come off of a mennonite horse previously owned by an amish man, he got excited. told me to bring em on and asked if he could have some filings off the back of em and i told him sure, if he wanted a few id let him have some, and when i told him i had to drill a couple holes for the mounting bolts he really got to slobbering and begged for the drill shavings. must be some kind of thing root doctors have for things from a real religious man. anyway he told me to bring em on down. forget the appt, hed take me right in. well when i got there he took the drill shavings and took the shoes in his office in the next room to work this blessings on em. shoer i never heard such a racket in all my life coming outta that room. he was making more noise than they make at an old time southern tent revival just before they pass the collection plate... sorta scared me. started worrying about him when he got quiet. after a bit he come out and handed me the shoes. said he put more in them shoes than i could every possibly use. also said he used fresh bones, never before rattled in a mojo. thanked me for the shavings and wouldnt charge me for his mojo. he did tell me a set of shoes that important need individuality and i should name em. so on the way home i thought it over and decided id name the right shoe GEE and the left shoe HAW:D. i just got back and got em painted. tomorrow ill try to get em mounted on the beast. i sure appreciate you sending em to me shoer. they will be put to good use and for the rest of the beasts life she will have you to think for all good things that come her way :D.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm glad to hear they found their way to you & The Beast. Sounds like
    yur Mojo Man supercharged them puppies. Hope he's okay, was there smoke comin out his ears or were the shoes glowing purple when he came out? I woulda been a little skeert being around those kind of rites myself. Just outta curiosity I am gonna read the online version of the Lancaster County (Penn)
    Town Crier tomorrow and see if by chance any freshly-raised barns unexplicably combusted overnight and turned into ash piles.
    Right kindly (and wise) of you to share them filings with the root man. If he ever asks who sent you them shoes give him as little info about me as possible and make it all good even if it requires some lieing. I want to be on that dudes' good side.

I hope them Georgia boys won't interpret this as an act of favoritism or allegiance to any state cuz I am strictly equal opportunity. I have always kinda liked what I can tell of them fellers from what I see on their forum and always had a sort of admiration for folks that have a place within their state like Stone Mountain, with those etchings of Jerry Glanville, Jimmy Carter,
    and George Thorogood & The Georgia Satellites done on the side of it.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

If yall think some hoss shoes blessed by a quack shakin some carp bones is going to help, you are getting desperate. I can see you lappers now... He had drunk, and now he softly sang. Gradually, faint lines and forms began to appear in the darkness, and the shrill music of the tsentsak, the spirit helpers, arose around him. The power of the drink fed them. He called, and they came. arrggg Lol when the amber is gone so go the hopes of the lappers..
    We a comin
    "And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of a host: when they stood, they let down their wings." Ezekiel 1:24
    Last edited by FalconSmitty; 09-05-2007 at 10:46 AM.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Yall must have

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

wait now lets not get this horseshoe thing outta context. i want the shoes to bring the beast good luck, beginning from now till then, whenver then is. they are not being given a place of honor on the beast for the sake of whupping the crackers. first of all, the beast aint gonna whup the crackers by herself, as we got a whole team coming down. those that know me and have fished on my boat know i dont catch many fish. maybe i dont catch many but sometimes i catch some important ones. :D It just happened by coincidence they was added to the machine just before this upcoming clash. my lucky rabbit looks to me like hes dying of old age hanging on my lantern holder. wont be long before he probably will go flying off in the darkness when im happily riding down the road to or from a nightstalk. I think just about everybody has a good luck charm stuck somewhere. they might not have had a bag of bones rattled over em, but for a fee, im sure the good old doc will be happy to shake them bones for em. now i got GEE and HAW sorta like a permanent fixture and dont have to worry about ever replacing my lucky chams on the old battle wagon. its them drunks, logs and stumps im hoping they gonna help me out with, not winning a clash :D we coming to get you guys but it aint gonna be G&H thats gonna do it. its gonna be the sc nightstalkers gonna take the trophy and the money :D.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer
    Well I'm glad to hear they found their way to you & The Beast. Sounds like
    yur Mojo Man supercharged them puppies. Hope he's okay, was there smoke comin out his ears or were the shoes glowing purple when he came out? I woulda been a little skeert being around those kind of rites myself. Just outta curiosity I am gonna read the online version of the Lancaster County (Penn)
    Town Crier tomorrow and see if by chance any freshly-raised barns unexplicably combusted overnight and turned into ash piles.
    Right kindly (and wise) of you to share them filings with the root man. If he ever asks who sent you them shoes give him as little info about me as possible and make it all good even if it requires some lieing. I want to be on that dudes' good side.

I hope them Georgia boys won't interpret this as an act of favoritism or allegiance to any state cuz I am strictly equal opportunity. I have always kinda liked what I can tell of them fellers from what I see on their forum and always had a sort of admiration for folks that have a place within their state like Stone Mountain, with those etchings of Jerry Glanville, Jimmy Carter,
    and George Thorogood & The Georgia Satellites done on the side of it.
    he even took a stick and scrapped the dirt out of the groove where the nails go. i might add he got real excited when he seen all that stuff fallilng out on the table. he scraped it up and dint loose a grain of it in the process...... i really think he done a great job on the shoes. i got all the confidence in em hanging there. i got more confidence in the nightstalkers tho, cause what they bringing to ga aint luck but skill. soon well be proving our point :D GEE HAW> giddiup go....:D

Post Thanks / Like

ya just kidding yourself.. All the lappers in lapper land will never beat the SLABCRACKERS.
    We coming to take it away........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    ya just kidding yourself.. All the lappers in lapper land will never beat the SLABCRACKERS.
    We coming to take it away........
    you guys already have it. we coming to take it back to sc :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    you guys already have it. we coming to take it back to sc :D
    The only thing the Sandlappers are goina carry home. Is a Broken Heart.:D
    The day of Gloom and Doom is coming fast. Then the Sandlappers can join there Buds N.C. on the defeated list.:D
    Last edited by beagler; 09-05-2007 at 08:02 PM.