Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: an invite...........

Post Thanks / Like

Default an invite...........

ot called me a couple days ago and said since it was his birthday hed like to come over and have a few cold ambers with me to celebrate. well, he showed up with a ice cold pack of amber and we set out back and celebrated his birthday. his wife called on the cell and told him to get home, since they was going out for his birthday so off he went, leaving the remainder of the ambers behind. told me to keep em and enjoy em in all this heat. well it got me to thinking and heres the offer: If anybody has a birthday and wanna celebrate it with me under the shade trees on a hot summer day ill be glad to sit with you if you bring some cold amber. im retired and got the settin time if youd like.
    PS: call before coming to make sure im free :D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. I kind of like celebrating myself. If I lived a little closer, we could come up with something to celebrate on a regular basis.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    ot called me a couple days ago and said since it was his birthday hed like to come over and have a few cold ambers with me to celebrate. well, he showed up with a ice cold pack of amber and we set out back and celebrated his birthday. his wife called on the cell and told him to get home, since they was going out for his birthday so off he went, leaving the remainder of the ambers behind. told me to keep em and enjoy em in all this heat. well it got me to thinking and heres the offer: If anybody has a birthday and wanna celebrate it with me under the shade trees on a hot summer day ill be glad to sit with you if you bring some cold amber. im retired and got the settin time if youd like.
    That's a likely story, you probably took poor little O.T.'s amber and sent him home.:p

Post Thanks / Like

call before coming to make sure im free

Post Thanks / Like

Has it got to be a birthday? we could celebrate the sun going down , or coming up
    Life is an adventure, It's not the destination we reach thats most rewarding, Its the journey along the way

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    Holy sheepshanks Rango, how have you escaped being a homicide statistic all these years at the hands of yur friends? The last person ya sat with LEFT ya some brew, now ya want anyone who wants to be sat with by you to BRING some brew.

I know this aint none a my biz but lets say I showed up with brew so that you would grant me an audience. Do I have to bring my own chair? If so and I don't, will you sit next to me on the ground?

Sorry, just couldn't resist. Lacka fishin gettin to me.:D :D :D :D
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer
    Holy sheepshanks Rango, how have you escaped being a homicide statistic all these years at the hands of yur friends? The last person ya sat with LEFT ya some brew, now ya want anyone who wants to be sat with by you to BRING some brew.

I know this aint none a my biz but lets say I showed up with brew so that you would grant me an audience. Do I have to bring my own chair? If so and I don't, will you sit next to me on the ground?

Sorry, just couldn't resist. Lacka fishin gettin to me.:D :D :D :D
    shoer i have a great picnic table under the shade trees out back plus a couple fold ups i use in the boat that works great on the ground. yeah it would be better if everyone brought some brew as my stock stays seriously depleted and i wouldnt want anyone to show up and us not have any brew to swaller. besides, the rock gut the wife buys me will probaly be looked down on those that are used to the better stuff. when i get to sample others stock is the only time i get a chance to smack my lips with some good stuff.. i got some fantastic shade im willing to share with anyone who shows up with some amber to fight the heat with. peeing aint no problem as i have no neighbors so you can pee anywhere in my yard you want. just expect angus, my bull dog to cover yours up with his when you do. hes yard boss and claims the whole territory
    Last edited by rango; 08-17-2007 at 04:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default looks like good stock

to me
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lol..Rango never spent the bux to drink Corona. I think he just found the bottle that day and was using it to pee into:D
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    Lol..Rango never spent the bux to drink Corona. I think he just found the bottle that day and was using it to pee into:D
    you are right kunes. that corona was one someone left in the my amber locker after a nightstalk and i was fortunate enought to find it that day. look below at how professionally i am downing that corona. now be honest, does that look like pee to you? :D
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast