Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ky lake report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ky lake report

Not much to report. We fished all day yesterday (11-10-06) under perfect conditions and only caught 6 nice keepers. The fish we caught were 10 to 12 feet deep over slightly deeper water. Water temperature was 57 on top and the wind was mild. We tried shallower and deeper but didn't have any better results. Anyone else do better?? What should we have done to caught more fish?? Thanks for the input.

Take care,
    Greenfish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ky Lake

We were down their the first part of Nov never caught much in the bay but just out of the bay next to river channel did manage to catch some 14"er`s on jigs. Never had much luck on minnows. Oh well always next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Default ky lake

Was down there thurs and fri of last week and managed 52 keepers. Most fish caught 8 to 14 ft deep on brush. Only had a handfull of dinks each day. water temp from 54 to 58 and almost all were caught on minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

slabdaddy What part of Ky lake was you fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

we caught 113 first week in november but we had a guide i do not think i could have done near that well without the help of a pro, we were middle of lake on 15 foot ledges, never really left one area. my first time at ky lake, a really awsome lake to fish, it really can throw some wind at you, we dont get conditions like that on my little lakes here in central ky. cant wait to go back. the money that i paid richard williams for his guide service was the best money i have ever spent.
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Post Thanks / Like

Ted, we were fishing Blood River