Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: todays catch

Post Thanks / Like

Default todays catch

caught these in pit off g.a. cut 1 and a quarter mile pass sandy cove landing on left barley got in but water was pretty.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sacalait steve
    caught these in pit off g.a. cut 1 and a quarter mile pass sandy cove landing on left barley got in but water was pretty.
    On "Good Morning Acadiana" TV3 they said that fishing was HOT in Stephensville, LA. What's up with that? Have you heard this?
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard they were biting at Stevensville too. I saw the same thing on GMA this morning too. I will go to the country tackle for lunch to see if Larry is there and get the scoop.

Dam, Steve! You must be the most hardcore slab finder around. Where you going Saturday? I'm undecided between stevensville or the rewet pit at sandy cove.
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SacalaitSlammer
    I heard they were biting at Stevensville too. I saw the same thing on GMA this morning too. I will go to the country tackle for lunch to see if Larry is there and get the scoop.

Dam, Steve! You must be the most hardcore slab finder around. Where you going Saturday? I'm undecided between stevensville or the rewet pit at sandy cove.
    I just got back from lunch. I went to the country tackle station and talked to Larry, the guy this morning on GMA. He said that the sac-a-lait were begining to turn on in Stevensville. He said that someone went monday and did well, in the canals by grassy lake. He said they didn't break any records but they caught a few. He also said it was on jigs, not live bait. :D
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I just got back from lunch. I went to the country tackle station and talked to Larry, the guy this morning on GMA. He said that the sac-a-lait were begining to turn on in Stevensville. He said that someone went monday and did well, in the canals by grassy lake. He said they didn't break any records but they caught a few. He also said it was on jigs, not live bait. :D
    Well, it looks like its going to be Stevensville this weekend. My son has MY boat booked for Saturday. (Going Duck Hunting) I might try to head that way Sunday morning early.
    Anybody else going? We can get ourselves a convoy.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Henderson lake

I heard a report about fish biting in Henderson. You had to work for them but they are catching a few. A specific location was not given, or I did not hear it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it took awhile but I am glad to see that everything I taught you is now paying off. (LOL) (Or did TEE catch these?)

Post Thanks / Like

Dam, Steve! You must be the most ######## slab finder around. Where you going Saturday? I'm undecided between stevensville or the rewet pit at sandy cove.
    Hey Sacalait Slammer I saw you are from sac-a-lait-hole Heck I went to your house two days in a row and you were't home L.O.L
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Sacalait Slammer I saw you are from sac-a-lait-hole Heck I went to your house two days in a row and you were't home L.O.L
    Steve, I work for a living, even though my wife says different. lol
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

crappiejerker Guest

Default stephensville trip

Deacon sorry I had been posting but I've been catching up on my work from the holiday . My dad and I might follow you out there sunday if you don't mind . let me know if you are going for sure . good luck and good fishing .