Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ok, who is gonna be first?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok, who is gonna be first?

Started putting down vacation for the next year at work yesterday. I am the number one seniority person in my department, so one of the days i picked was January 2nd. I will be off December 28,29,30,31,January1,2,3 and 4th. Coming down to Nawlins to take the wife again. We didn't have much time back in the summer , but she wants to go again. Not a problem with me. The only thing i wonder is , who i gonna be the first guy from this board that i am gonna meet? Would love to hook up for some crappie or sacolait fishing. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Gonna go visit some old friends in Hammond, Slidell, Ponchatoula and the garden district in Nawlins. Any coonasses interested ? Take care everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Started putting down vacation for the next year at work yesterday. I am the number one seniority person in my department, so one of the days i picked was January 2nd. I will be off December 28,29,30,31,January1,2,3 and 4th. Coming down to Nawlins to take the wife again. We didn't have much time back in the summer , but she wants to go again. Not a problem with me. The only thing i wonder is , who i gonna be the first guy from this board that i am gonna meet? Would love to hook up for some crappie or sacolait fishing. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Gonna go visit some old friends in Hammond, Slidell, Ponchatoula and the garden district in Nawlins. Any coonasses interested ? Take care everyone.
    Hey Fatboy: If you want to venture to North Louisiana at that time, we can guar-run-tee you a limit of Crappie fishing in East Texas Lake O'The Pines. I have a Pontoon Boat rigged out with an enclosed cover in the middle. You can either fish outside in the front or rear or roll up one of the middle sides of the cover. We have a line drawn in the middle of Louisiana (anything South of Alexandria, La. is a Coonass and anything North of Alexander is called an "East Texan". Up here we can root for the Dallas Cowboys or the New Orleans Saints, which ever one is winning. Unfortunately for the last few years we have not had anything to root for. Except our "Tigers". LSU-LSU-LSU-LSU. 2003 Nat'l Champions. Hope to hear from you. LOL

R & R
    "Just one more drop of my Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

I am about 5 hours north of where you are headed, and will probably be hunting at the time, but if you get up here give me a post and if I'm in we might get to hook up. I am going to do a little home work for crappie when I get in this time so fishing should be great the rest of the year if I get to go. Let me know..................
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys, that is way too far from me. I did like the guaaaaa ruuumnnnnn ttttttteeeeeeee part though. I will have my wife with me and i know how much coonasses love to work and play. As i have said before, I spent the whole summer of '84 in Hammond, so i love those people very much. Hard to find better people than that. Take care all.