Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Can't Believe This Weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't Believe This Weather.

I cannot believe the weather here in OK. Its 75* one day and 35* the next.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe it either. We did enjoy 3 days of boating on Fort Cobb lake before driving back to our Texas home today. It is 29 degrees here.

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen the same flock of geese fly over (4) different times this week, north, then south, north, then south........ :p

On a more serious note, the National Weather Service has issed this alert:

"HAZARDOUS WEATHER... * MODERATE TO HEAVY SLEET AND BRIEF PERIODS OF FREEZING RAIN MAY SPREAD INTO SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA MONDAY NIGHT... AND CONTINUE EASTWARD INTO WEST CENTRAL ARKANSAS AFTER SUNRISE TUESDAY. THERE REMAINS SOME UNCERTAINTY REGARDING TEMPERATURES DURING THIS TIME FRAME... AND THIS WATCH MAY BE UPGRADED TO A WARNING SHOULD HEAVIER ACCUMULATIONS BECOME MORE LIKELY.
    * 1 TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW AND SLEET ACCUMULATION... ALONG WITH A QUARTER INCH OR LESS OF ICE ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED FROM MONDAY EVENING THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING.
    IMPACTS... * ROADS... BRIDGES... AND OVERPASSES MAY BECOME SLICK AND HAZARDOUS IN THE WATCH AREA... MAKING TRAVEL TREACHEROUS. POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE.
    * STRONG NORTHWESTERLY WINDS WILL DEVELOP TUESDAY WITH DANGEROUS WIND CHILLS DEVELOPING TUESDAY INTO WEDNESDAY."
    Last edited by Stinkfinger; 01-30-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

No joke! I got a sunburn on Saturday and we are are supposed to get 8" of snow on Tuesday with a high of 8 degrees on Wednesday. Got to love it!

Post Thanks / Like

Seems to be screwed up world wide, and I'm blaming Al.....