Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here is the new jelly jig

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Here is the new jelly jig

Here's a brand-new jelly jigs it. We will be making we do not have the molds yet. This is a picture from the manufacturer of the mold and thought I would share with you. Of course it will have a color head with eyes and will come in other colors also let me know what you guys think of it it will come in three different sizes.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks great Snake....Its about time you showed us. What sizes are ya gonna have?
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

1/32oz. 1/16oz. 1/8oz. they will look better after I get to work on some that was some stuff I sent to him to make the molds to line everything up, it has to be exactly perfect to make those I'm sure with the different color combinations. They will look better. I apologize for the quality of the picture. We will try to post some when I get the molds. Thank you for your comment.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Can you sell just the bodies? Killer bait, I already have tons of heads.

Post Thanks / Like

We will see about selling the bodies I'm sure that we can shoot them. Okay when I get the molds I will definitely let you know and I will post it that you could have them. Either way but we deftly Have the molds to find out the molds are set up primarily to put the jig head. Into the mold and shoot the body around the hook I'm sure that we can trim the hook off inches shoot the bodies we will definitely again let you know. But I see no problem on just the bodies along. And there will be three different sizes of bodies.

www.bobsjigs.com

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm like the guy "Danger" in the movie Million Dollar Baby with the ice in the water bottle question right now.How do you tie feathers on a jighead and then slip that plastic body over it?lol.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

azslabber you tie the feathers on the jig head first put it in the mold and injected plastic.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

In the above picture that is a 1/32oz. So it seems biggerO then it should

www.bobsjigs.com

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Then,how will you make pre made bodies and sell them to do the same thing,without being a real pain in the arse.lol.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

actually...just looking at the pics....I think the old jelly jig looks the best....looks more like jelly.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast