Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where is Treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where is Treepotato

Treepotato, haven't heard anything from you. I need a Salamonie report. Are you fishing any? Or is it all Turkey and Deer?
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Where is Moose?

Post Thanks / Like

Moose is banded
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Why was Moose banned?

Why was Moose banned? He might have gone on too long sometimes :rolleyes: , but I found a lot of it to be interesting, and friendly. I never heard him say anything offensive.
    Sorry for my Crappie attitude.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pomoxis
    Why was Moose banned? He might have gone on too long sometimes :rolleyes: , but I found a lot of it to be interesting, and friendly. I never heard him say anything offensive.
    Moose did a lot of his attacking through private messages or at least in my case. When I didn't agree with him he would send me PM's telling me I need to watch it or he will report me along with others and have my IP blocked. He was the instigator, good thing he is gone, back to friendly fisherman talk and bs, not Physics 301, Meteorology 424, and Atmospheric Sciences 537 for graduate students.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie66
    Moose did a lot of his attacking through private messages or at least in my case. When I didn't agree with him he would send me PM's telling me I need to watch it or he will report me along with others and have my IP blocked. He was the instigator, good thing he is gone, back to friendly fisherman talk and bs, not Physics 301, Meteorology 424, and Atmospheric Sciences 537 for graduate students.
    At least Moose used the PM system rather than bring it all out onto the regular boards. Some people weren't that courteous, nor did they respect the fact that a PM is just that, a personal message, one not to be placed on the regular board. With that fracus, I lost alot of respect for a number of people using this board, never seen one apology from any of them for creating that mess on crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I appologized, but the thread had been sent into oblivion before people had a chance to see it.
    I think in this situation that we should let sleeping dogs lie, and concentrate on the
    crappie again. My feeling is that Moose, and others that were banned, will be back after a probationary period. What transpired at the climax of everything, was for the good of the board.
    There is no better board on the net, and it's because it is properly Moderated.
    Thanks Ed! And thanks to all who contribute to some fantastic reading and pictures of the best tasting fish God set forth on our planet.
    CR
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry