HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

Thread: LAKE TEXOMA archives

Post Thanks / Like

I am not familiar with a Geenoh. Post a pic of it if you don't mind.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a catch and release day. I didn't think my back would let me stand at the fish cleaning station so I released all the fish except for the 13 I gave to a bank fisherman. Caught a total of 93 crappie and 4 smallmouth bass. Most fish caught in 27 fow.

Name:  IMG_1759.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  71.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes Bigskyfisherman, Arctic LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is actually a river hawk same mold as a geenoh, but not as much fiberglass and not as refined supposedly. They are the most stable small boat I've ever been in and with that little 15hp I run 29mph by myself or 21 with dad, battery, trolling motor and all fishing gear and went 28mi on 2.54gal of gas according to gps last fill up so cheap to run. If you see a guy standing in a overgrown canoe on the north side of texoma jumping white caps stop me and say hi.Name:  IMG_1521.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  79.7 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  IMG_0346.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  76.8 KBThe bite was slow but worth it. Found males in ankle deep water all dressed up for the lady's and some big girls staging in 8 to 11ft would of been nice to be in a tournament today big fish was 17" wish I could of stayed for the front to hit but got to much to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard the Texoma page Arctic. Finely someone to help me carry the load . We have a lot of lurkers but few posters. I am look forward to reading yours. I was able to go out today after getting some chores done. Had to go by myself today but still had success. Lost the lake record trying to get her in the net. A fishing partner would have been helpful today. I tested a prototype lure today with good results. Enjoyed a bonus, a striper guide friend of mine called me and t
    Likes Arctic LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Invited me to come to his location where he was wearing out big sandbass. They were fun on the crappie rods. I must admit Sparks's guide service has always been good to me. Eddy even gave me the spoons to catch the Sandies on. Another fun trip.
    Likes Bigskyfisherman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Darn iPhone correcting my spelling I mean Sparky's Guide Service.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome. That stinks about the big fish you lost. What is the lake record on texoma I pulled a 3.2 about 3 weeks ago my personal best. I think I'm going to try and get a couple hours in this morning before the storm hits I'm awake anyway. Sand bass are fun on the crappie rods for sure. I pulled a big one out of a brush pile last weekend. I thought I had the state record crappie for a min when I seen his side flash under about 2 ft of water. Little disappointing when I got him to the top but was a nice fish even if it was a old sandy.

Post Thanks / Like

Should of stayed in bed 9 keeper crappie nothing to brag about only 1 over 14" and 3 sandys 3 small stipers but i guess it's more then I would of got under the covers.
    Likes Redge LIKED above post