SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant |
Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ebenezer Park C'Mon Man

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Hill South Carolina
    Posts
    2,358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Ebenezer Park C'Mon Man

    Name:  OIP.QCgzzi8vcFI1pngUGVjm8QHaHa.jpeg
Views: 374
Size:  19.3 KB
    Now I have my new Terrova and Live Scope installed I am ready to fish starting next week. Anybody hear when Ebenezer ramps will be back open? I will pay for the extra security.
    I know John or Bigdawg should know.
    I will be selling my old Terrova and the new helix 7 inch mega DI I bought this year that is installed on Terrova. Anybody interested look for it in next two weeks in the classifieds.
    "Smiles don't leave a lake without one."
    "White Perch the other white meat."
    "CK the Official Tester of floating nets".

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    York,S.C.
    Posts
    6,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    On the Ebenezer Face Book page they say end of Sept. First Oct. Who knows.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Hill South Carolina
    Posts
    2,358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ofishlbizzness View Post
    On the Ebenezer Face Book page they say end of Sept. First Oct. Who knows.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    Thanks you are right who knows. I am afraid to launch Big A and I am 4 minutes away from ramps. Its the break ins. Looks like BB.
    "Smiles don't leave a lake without one."
    "White Perch the other white meat."
    "CK the Official Tester of floating nets".

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What have I missed at Big A?
    Lots of daytime breakins?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKidd View Post
    Thanks you are right who knows. I am afraid to launch Big A and I am 4 minutes away from ramps. Its the break ins. Looks like BB.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    G3PO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Newport, SC
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wouldn't plan on being there the first few days, it's going to be a gaggle to park with all the bassers out there!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Poor misguided fools!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgg View Post
    I wouldn't plan on being there the first few days, it's going to be a gaggle to park with all the bassers out there!
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    G3PO

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Newport, SC
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I can't hardly wait for cold weather to get here. At least the skiers and jet ski's will be gone by then. Crappie can begin for most of us then.
    Likes tackleboat, Hudson57 LIKED above post

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    York,S.C.
    Posts
    6,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    From Ebenezer Park the latest update. As of Sept. construction meeting they were told that substantial work COULD be completed by mid to late October. No date yet as to when it will be open. So I guess that means they ainít got a set timeline. Government contract!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Weddington NC
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Must be the same contractors doing the round d about near us. Road still closed after 6 months. It was az T interesection , no buildings near by, 1 fire hydrant

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Hill South Carolina
    Posts
    2,358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ofishlbizzness View Post
    From Ebenezer Park the latest update. As of Sept. construction meeting they were told that substantial work COULD be completed by mid to late October. No date yet as to when it will be open. So I guess that means they ainít got a set timeline. Government contract!
    The is for update.
    "Smiles don't leave a lake without one."
    "White Perch the other white meat."
    "CK the Official Tester of floating nets".

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP