Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Micro Spoons & Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Micro Spoons & Jigs

Hi fellow fisherman and fisherwomen,

We have had several members on Crappie.com that have mentioned that there are other people trying to sell their products as Micro Spoons. We want to make sure that if you are ordering spoons and they are not good quality and are coming from others they are not Micro Spoons & Jigs. It is just Keith & I (Jessica) that make them from Micro Spoons & Jigs. There has been a lot of trial and error to get our product the way it is now. We always make sure it is something we would buy too. If not we don't expect you too. We thought this would be the best way to let our customers know because a lot of you all come from here. There has also been PM's saying they are Micro Spoons but if it doesn't come from crappieday then they are not the originals. We just want to set the record straight for our customers.

Thank You,
    Jessica

Post Thanks / Like

Default MicroSpoons&Jigs.

Love the beauty of your pan fishing plastics. I went as far as to post some to my facebook page.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

This is going way back in time. I still use there spoons for crappies. Fell in love with them back in 06 and they've been putting slabs in my livewell ever since. As a matter of fact, i'm going to call Jessica and put an order in for some more of the ones i helped design with them. Good product and even better people.
    Likes shipahoy41, jaxsprat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Can you provide a link to purchase your micro spoons you claim are yours? The old link from 2009 is dead.
    USAF Retired and fishing!