Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Everglades results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Everglades results

Well, they've obviously had much more rain in the 'Glades than we have. The water was up big time. It covered the roads. The canals were running like rivers.

Fishing was real slow. We caught maybe a dozen bluegill and shellcracker. Also, caught one small bass. No oscar, Mayan cichlid or other exotics.

Steve
    Southern Drawl Kayak Fishing
    Native Watercraft-endorsed guide
    gibbysfishingblog.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

great picture and congrats on what you caught
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

Good lord,I guess that's a good thing really,it needed some water, I read somewhere Big O is still not where it was in the past.Speaking of Exotics, I use to fish the rim cannel on the east side with my Dad and never will forget the first time I pulled in a mess of talapia,I think they were,very red huge bream lookin fish.Had a blast with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw1&2 View Post
    Good lord,I guess that's a good thing really,it needed some water, I read somewhere Big O is still not where it was in the past.Speaking of Exotics, I use to fish the rim cannel on the east side with my Dad and never will forget the first time I pulled in a mess of talapia,I think they were,very red huge bream lookin fish.Had a blast with them.

Yes, we need the water, so I won't complain. Things will be fishable down there by November. That's when the action really gets hot. I know that I pushed it a little, but what the heck?
    Steve
    Southern Drawl Kayak Fishing
    Native Watercraft-endorsed guide
    gibbysfishingblog.blogspot.com