Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wii Game system

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wii Game system

I know that this has nothing to do with fishing, but does anyone have a Wii for sale ? If anyone finds one please let me know. I've tried every Best Buy, Game Stop, Target in Kansas City and no one has one. I've been looking since Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know of any.
    Are you fishing with Todd Huckabee in March? He has a new tackle store open. We were out there this past weekend visting kids and grandkids. He has a great location and will have a restruant open real soon which is all together with his tackle store.

Post Thanks / Like

Check Wal-Mart I know they had them in Joplin. Also make sure you go to the electronics counter and ask, they hide them so not everyone knows they have them.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey JJ, i'm still fishing with Todd on March 15 and 16. I talked to him tonight and i can't wait to see his store. He said with the ammount of peg board he has on the wall he should have enough inventory for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

I think i just broke the land speed record. I called a wal-mart about 10 miles from my house and i was there before i hung up the phone. I got the last one. You are right pole bender, i had to ask the people behind the counter. It's amazing what you will do for family.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NITRONATE View Post
    I think i just broke the land speed record. I called a wal-mart about 10 miles from my house and i was there before i hung up the phone. I got the last one. You are right pole bender, i had to ask the people behind the counter. It's amazing what you will do for family.
    Glad you got one, I agree it is amazing what you will do for family. I was racing around at christmas time for one and that is how I found out about the counter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NITRONATE View Post
    Hey JJ, i'm still fishing with Todd on March 15 and 16. I talked to him tonight and i can't wait to see his store. He said with the ammount of peg board he has on the wall he should have enough inventory for a while.
    We might be out there that weekend and if we are I will look you up.
    He does have a lot of room for inventory on the walls. I picked up a rod for polebender and some jigs for me.
    Last edited by Just Jiggin; 02-25-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife just happened to run to Target a couple of months ago to get something for her classroom and low and behold they just got 5 in and put them on the shelf as she walked by. After about two hours bowling on the thing I woke up the next morning in ebarrassment! My arm, shoulder and rear was so sore I could hardly walk or lift a glass! Good Lord I am out of shape!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default How to get a Wii

For those of you still looking for a Wii....just watch the Sunday paper. The retailers like Target, Best Buy, Circuit City etc will have some for sale when they advertise in their weekly flyer. Get there before they open Sunday and go to customer service and ask for one.

And by the way...if you play baseball....you will be even more sore than you will from bowling. Im just sayin! :D:D
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Go to Ebay. Best deal you wont have to get earlly. And they have package deals setup for a decent price. Lee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast