Post Thanks / Like

Default Talk to me!!!

now what.......MIZZOU KICKED KANSAS ASS:D :D #1 NO DOUBT:D
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Bugman...I give MU credit. They came out and kicked our butt after the first 2 series of the game. Chase Daniel was unbelievable. You were defintely the better team last night. That being said I have to pull for OU....You are Missouri and I can not find it in me to root for you to get to the National Title Game. But Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Bugs, gotta had it to you and Missouri. They looked good Saturday and I for one will root for them against OU. Oklahoma has been there....always go for the newbie cept when it comes to the Red Sox. Go Tigers!!!
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drifter106
    Well Bugs, gotta had it to you and Missouri. They looked good Saturday and I for one will root for them against OU. Oklahoma has been there....always go for the newbie cept when it comes to the Red Sox. Go Tigers!!!
    Thats exactly what i would have done if the outcome would have been different.....i guess some un-named folks are just sore losers:p
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chatt, I know it goes against everything we believe in but we do need the Tigers to win Saturday. You got to give it up to them they pretty much handled the Hawks the first 2 1/2 quarters. This will more than likely be the only time I will root for the Tigers. Job well done guys

Post Thanks / Like

I was the first to admit that they beat us up and down the field, so I am not a sore loser, but its just the fact that I will not root for Missouri in anything. I am a Kansas Fan and therefore I cannot root for MU....They can say they would root for us, but fact is they would not have.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chadku
    I was the first to admit that they beat us up and down the field, so I am not a sore loser, but its just the fact that I will not root for Missouri in anything. I am a Kansas Fan and therefore I cannot root for MU....They can say they would root for us, but fact is they would not have.....

that's true. gotta stick with your team. and your right, i would'nt root for anything when it come's to ku. gotta keep the pot stirring with all my ku loving buddies (and a lot of them are). however i will come over there and catch your big slab's and kill your big deer:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lets see how much is said this week about MU and how they are #1...The system is screwed up though....MU will not even make a BCS bowl more than likely and they were ranked #1 the last week of the regular season...we really need a playoff.....LSU is going to jump from 5 to 2 and play for the National Title when they dont deserve to play in it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chadku
    Lets see how much is said this week about MU and how they are #1...The system is screwed up though....MU will not even make a BCS bowl more than likely and they were ranked #1 the last week of the regular season...we really need a playoff.....LSU is going to jump from 5 to 2 and play for the National Title when they dont deserve to play in it.
    That will probably happen and I hope they totally dominant Ohio State. That in itself will show how the current system (BCS) does not due justice to college football. Put 16 teams in a playoff scenerio and let the winner be crowned by on the field play.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

And okla kicked Miss last night, Go LSU Ohio State for BCS champs
    s