HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: G SAUCE DOWN ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like

Default G SAUCE DOWN ! ! !

My little bottle of the Garlic G sauce went out of my shirt pocket into the deep water and went down like a rock with lead in it !!!!
    So you see it could get worser darnit
    now mind ya I didn't let it quite ruin the day for me and we had us a boat full of anglers at 4 and to be sure we had some laughs and ketched some fish .
    So I suppose no more reports on the Garlic for a while , the good news is I got a back up bottle of the regular stuff and will use it for a while .
    The lil fisheez was a bit tough and the larger versions made us work for them and there was a few of them other species in the mix as well .
    nothing much of great importance other than some new bait testing that went ok on some plastics and then the ole hang around The Point with the owner of the bar and grill and yucked it up and had us a bite to eat .
    Good ole boys after work having a little fun in the sun it was ...
    hope you enjoy the photos and post ....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes S10CHEVY, need2befishin LIKED above post

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice post and photos. Sorry you lost your "G" Sauce. I keep mine always in the tackle box or in a zippered pocket.

Mike
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty neat! What I like most about your posts is that you like to "change up" quite a bit, as far as bait selection goes. What brand of electric chicken is that jig in the photo? I like the color. Most "e.c." are subtle....that one is striking in contrast.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crestliner08 View Post
    Pretty neat! What I like most about your posts is that you like to "change up" quite a bit, as far as bait selection goes. What brand of electric chicken is that jig in the photo? I like the color. Most "e.c." are subtle....that one is striking in contrast.
    my bait loyalty only runs skin deep .....
    but in response to what that version of plastic might be ...
    its made by a manufacturer called "thump addicts" , I won them on a facebook fishing page and promised to use them .
    i do have a lot of different baits though and was told by one manufacturer who is a bud i frustrate him when he sends me baits to test .
    says he knows someday i will use them and ketch fish with them ,but when or where is the mystery .
    he also says he finds my loyalty to the baits i use a bit refreshing as i don't go on and on about one particular bait
    for a terribly long time .....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Good variety of feesh!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I also lost my G sauce over the side. I wish the could make a version that floats.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RogerA View Post
    I also lost my G sauce over the side. I wish the could make a version that floats.

What ya'll need is a PFD for your sauce bottles !! And that gave me a brainstorm .... so I tested my theory :

A 2" section of a 3" wide Pool Noodle will work. The bottle fits snugly in the center hole of the Noodle, and the 2" height will leave the neck of the bottle and sprayer exposed for easy access.

And if you don't have or can't find the 3" wide version .... the smaller 2.5" diameter Pool Noodle will work, if you slice it open down one side.

Here's a pic of the 3" Noodle PFD -

Likes "G", S10CHEVY, Frank Cecil, sundance LIKED above post
    Thanks RogerA thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappiePappy View Post
    What ya'll need is a PFD for your sauce bottles !! And that gave me a brainstorm .... so I tested my theory :

A 2" section of a 3" wide Pool Noodle will work. The bottle fits snugly in the center hole of the Noodle, and the 2" height will leave the neck of the bottle and sprayer exposed for easy access.

And if you don't have or can't find the 3" wide version .... the smaller 2.5" diameter Pool Noodle will work, if you slice it open down one side.

Here's a pic of the 3" Noodle PFD -

Great idea!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch. I like the variety of baits.

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures congrats on the fish. Sorry about your bottle of sauce