Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insurance is slowwwww......

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Insurance is slowwwww......

Glad I went to my local agent office today to inquire about my claim. They were waitn on a document that was sent by the local office over a week ago. This was office to office

Post Thanks / Like

Lee I been dealing with insurance for 3 weeks now on my truck. I'm just fit to be to be tied. I'm to the pint now where I think I'd be better off just putting those $ in a separate pot. Not to offend anybody out there but I'm putting insurance folks right up there with lawyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes 4lber LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

It was the same way with my wifes car wreck. They told me for a solid month that they were cutting the check to pay off the wrecked car. I finally got testy with them, come to find out they couldnt do anything without some form that they had not even sent me to sign. So you got to stay on them or they will push it off as long as possible.
    Likes 4lber LIKED above post

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Brewer View Post
    It was the same way with my wifes car wreck. They told me for a solid month that they were cutting the check to pay off the wrecked car. I finally got testy with them, come to find out they couldnt do anything without some form that they had not even sent me to sign. So you got to stay on them or they will push it off as long as possible.
    The longer they wait, the more interest they make on your money. Think about that for a minute.
    Likes Cane Pole, S10CHEVY, Redge, 4lber, slackline LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Whew. They said check was in the mail

cevans is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA S View Post
    Whew. They said check was in the mail
    That is the famous last saying!!! Seriously tho, I hope so as I know it can be a pita.

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    authorized by: Billbob and "G"
    Likes BAMA S LIKED above post

Javelin 180 is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Insurance places definitely don't get in a hurry when there paying out.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow they sent check in three days when they finally received everything.
    Likes "G", scrat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Just like everybody else, they have a process and documents that must be completed. I ask for a name and number. Then ensure everything I need to do is done, then call to ensure they received it, then ask what is next and when that will be completed. I stay on top of their processes. Keeps me in the loop and them on task. The guy on the other end of the line is just doing his 9-5.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!
    Likes BAMA S LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear you had that trouble...I am sure that is very frustrating. I have had USAA insurance for a long time. I have had several vehicle claims over the years and have to say I am always amazed at how they do business. Get an estimate from a repair guy....then they call me up and ask me do I want a check or just direct deposit.....I always get direct deposit and it is in the bank minutes after we hang up the phone. Had a computer rider on my renter policy about 6 years back. Lightning hit the house and while no damage to the house it took out computer. They set up a 3 way call with myself and Dell. I had built the computer myself..it was not a Dell PC....but they were using Dell for the estimate. Which was fine with me. Told the lady what I had and the Dell lady would tell what the price was....after the total was added the Dell lady got off the line and USAA wanted to know how I wanted my money...direct deposit and I went out that afternoon and bought a new Mac. I wish they did boat insurance but they subcontract it out.

Regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast