Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had a GREAT day with Bwilaub

Post Thanks / Like

Default I had a GREAT day with Bwilaub

It went perfect, launched at Bucksaw and wend down, we fished along an old row of trees by a road (Bob, I didn't remember the name). Fished with minners and started catching right away and were done by 9:20 before it got hot.
    It was a popular spot, a few boats there when we started then Mo qwack and his guys elbowed their way in and were doing well also. It was a fun couple of hours with Bob and Terry poking fun at each other, it was good to see them both again.
    I got home just in time to a house full of women rearranging furniture so my after noon was booked
    Did have one picture of me with a couple of Bobs bigun's.

Name:  IMAG0241.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  116.2 KB
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

man i forgot how ugly you is,,,, but hey holding them big ole crappie sure make the picture tolorable,,, Just Kidding,,, ole bob can put you on fish and then show you how it done catching them,,, congrats to you two on the good day...

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go guys!!!! Good lookin fish Rugs!! Good job

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

It was a fun morning. Always a pleasure to fish with Quinn. Running into Terry and the "Love Boat" was a treat too. It was good to meet Nelson and to see Randy again. Lot of fish to be caught now. Enjoyed the heck out of it.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Right on, one of these days i will catch up with some of you guys. thanks for the report.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job! Sounds like I am gonna have to make a trip south one of these days.
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sow tamer View Post
    Good job! Sounds like I am gonna have to make a trip south one of these days.
    Right now would be the time to come for numbers of fish. A month from now would be better for the bigger fish. Come on down. There are several people on here that will tell you or show you where to find em.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    It was a fun morning. Always a pleasure to fish with Quinn. Running into Terry and the "Love Boat" was a treat too. It was good to meet Nelson and to see Randy again. Lot of fish to be caught now. Enjoyed the heck out of it.
    easy now, if I remember right you were the only topless boat out there plus Randy if an ugly guy but in female form he would be tied to the porch with a chain. It was good seeing everyone this weekend, Heck if Bucky and Speck would of been there if would have been a clean sweep.
    I'm glad Krystal is so purty because my eyes were tired of ugly. between you, Rugs,Larry,Randy, Nelson and Beagle it was some lowly looking crowd. I'm glad am such a good looking crappie catching man, with a charming personality to match Glad to see everyone GREAT time for sure... Oh thanks for leaving me a Game Warden bait I told him you had two bald eagles and a spotted owl in the live well
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good trip. Congrats guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Talk about a "meeting of the minds"Rofl Glad you boys had a good outing and..yep...the fish are the only perty thing in that pictureThumbs Up
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast