Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone from Indiana or Michigan?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Anyone from Indiana or Michigan?

We have recently been crappie fishing in northern Indiana and southern Michigan and need some help finding some good lakes. Can you help us out?

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

You sound to far noth for me.
    Bill

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Suzieq ...

Quote Originally Posted by suzieq
    We have recently been crappie fishing in northern Indiana and southern Michigan and need some help finding some good lakes. Can you help us out?

If you don't get any good info on this board ....... find the states you fish, here : http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/forumdisplay.php?f=28

You might also want to cruise around on this site: http://www.gameandfish.about.com ........ and see if they mention any particular lakes that you might be familiar with, or that are in the areas you mentioned.

Sorry, but I can't help you, personally ....... I've never wet a line North or West of the Ohio River/Mississippi River waterways :o .......... cp

hoffmanron Guest

I from the northeast, now live in southern indiana. Snow lake is an excellent crappie lake. It is very clear and the night bite is about the only way to get them unless you find them on the spawning beds.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!!!

I live in Mishawaka Indiana and do all my Crappie fishing in southern Michigan.The best lakes I fish are Diamond Lake in Cass county,Christiann Lake in Adamsville,Juno Lake in Adamsville,Painter Lake in Adamsville,Klinger Lake in White Pigeon,Corey Lake and Harwood Lakes in Jones MI.

Len