2nd T.Nickell & S.Nickell 7.12# $180.00

3rd Baymun & Rhoads 7.11# $100.00

4th Harrison & Burton 7.02# $ 70.00

5th Housh & Housh 6.81# $ 50.00

BIG FISH

Housh & Housh 2.09# $140.00

#OF TEAM'S 28
    Next Tournament is 5/9/04
    Entry Fee is $40.00 Start Time 7:00am MUST BE IN WEIGH-IN LINE By 4:00pm Sign up at the Boars Head by 6:30am
    10 FISH IN THE BOAT AT ONE TIME
    NO DEAD FISH PENALTY WEIGH 10 FISH AT SCALE AND PICK YOUR BIG FISH OUT TO BE WEIGHED
    Hope to see you there,
    "BIRD"
    WHY LEAD CORE BECAUSE IT CATCHES FISH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pakrat View Post
    Here are the results to the Boars Head Crappie Tourny 4/25/04

1st Poling & Brineger 8.60# $300.00

2nd T.Nickell & S.Nickell 7.12# $180.00

3rd Baymun & Rhoads 7.11# $100.00

4th Harrison & Burton 7.02# $ 70.00

5th Housh & Housh 6.81# $ 50.00

BIG FISH

Housh & Housh 2.09# $140.00

#OF TEAM'S 28
    Next Tournament is 5/9/04
    Entry Fee is $40.00 Start Time 7:00am MUST BE IN WEIGH-IN LINE By 4:00pm Sign up at the Boars Head by 6:30am
    10 FISH IN THE BOAT AT ONE TIME
    NO DEAD FISH PENALTY WEIGH 10 FISH AT SCALE AND PICK YOUR BIG FISH OUT TO BE WEIGHED
    Hope to see you there,
    "BIRD"
    I here everone want to return to $50.00 do you not recall when Mike payed out 5 spot there had to be 25 teams LOOK 1st 300.00 sounds like its time to rethink that $hit
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with ya there Larry. Keep it a $75. I only heard one or two say make it $50. Anybody who won a tourney this year with 15 boats and took home $500 will tell ya keep it where it is. Not sure how I feel about the idea of adding a Saturday circuit too, but we'll see I guess. Gonna make prefishing for Sunday either real tough or real expensive. You gonna come back and fish next year after taking a year off to regroup?
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

We've heard several teams say they left because of the 75.00 entry, but if someone plans to fish both sat. and sun. 50.00 would be better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckWick View Post
    I'm with ya there Larry. Keep it a $75. I only heard one or two say make it $50. Anybody who won a tourney this year with 15 boats and took home $500 will tell ya keep it where it is. Not sure how I feel about the idea of adding a Saturday circuit too, but we'll see I guess. Gonna make prefishing for Sunday either real tough or real expensive. You gonna come back and fish next year after taking a year off to regroup?
    I don't think I'am coming back
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Osker View Post
    We've heard several teams say they left because of the 75.00 entry, but if someone plans to fish both sat. and sun. 50.00 would be better.
    Mike has said for the last 3-4 years he could get some more teams to fish saturday... but most of his sunday teams could not, or did want to fish saturdays... I don't think he ment for teams to fish two days back to back... it would cost some teams alot in gas & time or they would have to get a room, more cost... 4 or 5 teams drive over 100 mile round trip each day now make it two days of fishing add a day to pre fish... good luck with that...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

I know a few tourney regulars expressed concerns about fishing pressure on EF, I wonder what 2 tourneys in one weekend will do as far as that goes. Also it could create a problem between the guys prefishing and guys fishing a tourney, def potential for some nasty altercations. Maybe if sat tourneys were on diff weekends as sundays it would alleviate some potential issues. Just a thought

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

It's also very likely you'll cut the number of people fishing individual tournaments; I could see regular 5-10 team tournaments, as folks split between the two days, assuming an increase in the number of teams doesn't offset the split.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fished-out View Post
    It's also very likely you'll cut the number of people fishing individual tournaments; I could see regular 5-10 team tournaments, as folks split between the two days, assuming an increase in the number of teams doesn't offset the split.
    thats another thing I wondered about is what would it do as far as turn out? is there enough boats showing up to even try this with the potential of some of them leaving sundays for saturdays.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

I can tell you that from a financial or family harmony standpoint I can't do both days. So I'll have to pick one and Sunday's usually work much better than Saturday for me. Maybe I'm the only one, but I can't see it substantially increasing the number of boats. I think as someone stated, you're going to get less boats fishing each day. Saturdays also have the possibility of colliding with the Buckeye Crappie circuit. I wouldn't mind if it were a 12 tournament circuit with 6 on Saturdays and 6 on Sundays and having to fish 7 or 8 to qualify for the championship. I think then you can leave the cost at $75.