Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz

Anyone fishin?i've been twice in the last month and one trip up the glaize produced a limit of shallow water fish but i had to work my butt off for 6 hours to do it the other trip was on the lower lake and produced 0 keepers in a couple of hours but we did get the mossback fish rack in the water,thanks again Vince that sucker should be awesome before long.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know how it goes. Mine has produced everytime I visit it.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the report

Now what the hell is a moss rack or did you mispell moose........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Been on vacation this week. Fished LOZ Mon. and Tues. a.m. Caught limits both days in fairly short order on crankbaits. Fished the Mo. River on Wed. with Drfish. Caught 5 small channels an one small blue. Fished Mark Twain Thurs. Only 3 around 10" and 10 dinks on crank baits. Put in at 6:30 a.m. at Spaulding. By 1:30 water had risen over the road leading to the ramp so they shut it down. Opened the high water ramp so at least I could get out. Fished LOZ this morning for 2.5 hrs. in the same areas I fished Mon. and Tues. and caught only ONE!! Taking the day off tomorrow and heading for Truman on Sun.
    Mike

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You pulling cranks up here Mike. I have been pushing some the last two trips out. Just can not seem to get in the right spots. Have not been marking many fish. But with the way everyone is talking of a tough bite the last week or so that may be some of the problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    You pulling cranks up here Mike. I have been pushing some the last two trips out. Just can not seem to get in the right spots. Have not been marking many fish. But with the way everyone is talking of a tough bite the last week or so that may be some of the problem.
    I might. Not sure yet. Whatever strikes me at the time. Probably going to start out trying to catch some walleye. May even do some drifting for cats. Will probably pull a few cranks before I leave. Kinda getting into that lately.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Its that pvc crappie bed that Kendra won at truman camp.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz

Came home Friday from 10 days at LOZ. All the dinks and short ones that you want! Fair on catfish, alot of flatheads. To hot during the day for me, fished early and late to get away from crazy boat people.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished it yesterday and it was terrible.Must have cuaght 80-90 shorts and only 6 keepers and they were 9 1/2 - 10. Let them live to bite another day.
    Had to get off the water around 2:00 before i killed some of those water flea riders and acouple bigger boat drivers for blowing by me so close i coulda spit on them.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been down there in TOO long, Bugs. Eager for August to get back down that way. Sorry I'm not of more help.

Glad you've been doing well, Mike!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast