Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fatboy's Fishing Trip To Arkansas

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy's Fishing Trip To Arkansas

Well its good news - bad news on Fatboy's fishing trip. Good news is we caught these gooduns.

Bad news is his 10 year old son caught the BIGGEST!!!!!!!!!

We kept 29 and must have released at least 50 - 6 to 9-inch dinks.

Fatboy, I enjoyed fishing with you, Dillon and Kim. Hope you get back over this way again soon so we can do it again.

Good luck at the Fall Brawl!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 02-04-2006 at 07:19 AM.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Fishing with Jerry....

Nice catch, fatboy. Looks like I'm gonna have to go fishing with Jerry so I can catch some crappie. One of my buddies caught 8 today (after culls) fishing all afternoon, and we were celebrating! Good work, guys...and I'd bet fatboy was more proud his son caught the big one than if he caught it!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bill,

You're right - he was real happy that his son caught the biggest and a lot of other keepers. Dillon was counting and I think he ended up with nearly 20 that he reeled in.

Y'all come on up anytime and we'll try to get you a mess of crappie. Been good here the last few weeks and should be for the next month or so.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nice mug shot Fatboy, one nice white and one nice black crappie. I'm going in morning on Tims, I'll let you know how we do.

Post Thanks / Like

Well seeker, seeing as how i am home now, wanna go with me or are you already going with someone else?

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, I am going fishing with my bossman, trying to get my brownie points lol. I didnt know when you would be able to go again. Maybe we can get together next week or something. You really need to try Tims if you get a chance. I posted a pic on the bragboard of some shellcracker I caught on "you guessed it" JIGS

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, guess what, all those crappie caught in the pic were from rosey red MINNOWS!!!! I understand, we will go monday or tuesday, then i have to get ready for the brawl. Those minnows amaze me. I know it is a regional thing, but it is hard to find them around here except for Wal-Mart the other day and what shocked me is the sticker said Rosey Reds. Have fun out there, i have the fever bad. Oh, you have something on your nose.LOL